Can someone use a scroll of resurrection on me?

Hello, I haven't played since March of this year. I'm unsure if I'm eligible for the scroll of resurrection thing, but I figured it was worth a try. I don't know what information is required to send a SoR, but I'd rather not put my e-mail in this thread for everyone to see. If you're interested just PM me with what info u need (email, or character name/realm?)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikikster View Post
    Hello, I haven't played since March of this year. I'm unsure if I'm eligible for the scroll of resurrection thing, but I figured it was worth a try. I don't know what information is required to send a SoR, but I'd rather not put my e-mail in this thread for everyone to see. If you're interested just PM me with what info u need (email, or character name/realm?)

Thanks
    Just need your character name, server, and email addy. You can message it to keep it private.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 03:01 PM ----------

Sent you a PM to make it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Just need your character name, server, and email addy. You can message it to keep it private.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 03:01 PM ----------

Sent you a PM to make it easier.

It wouldn't let me reply to your PM because I don't have 10 posts. Here is the info you need. Hope it works, thanks man.

Character name: Kikikikster

Server name: Stormrage
    Last edited by Kikikikster; 2012-11-27 at 10:15 PM.

It wouldn't let me reply to your PM because I don't have 10 posts. Here is the info you need. Hope it works, thanks man.

Character name: Kikikikster

Server name: Stormrage
    You should be receiving a Scroll from Bubblefett - Human Paladin any minute. Enjoy and welcome back!

"Scroll invitations are validated in hourly batches, so your friend should receive your invitation shortly. Please note that your invitation will not be sent if your friend’s email address is not a valid Battle.net account or if the receiving character does not exist."

Thanks man I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks man I'll keep an eye out for it.
    No prob. Glad to help!

10+ Year Old Account
    For future reference, please use this thread to find SOR partners:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tner-Post-here!