Just curious, do you guys think the DMC trinket is worth upgrading via valor?

basically as the title says..

Just curious, do you guys think the DMC trinket is worth upgrading via valor?

I am just looking to see if there is something worth upgrading for me and that seems to be the best item to do it on due to the longevity that i will be using it.
    Do you guys agree?
    In case an armory link is needed.... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...forge/advanced

*am nearly capped on valor that's why i would like to spend it

In your case, its prolly safe to say you wont be getting heroic sha down anytime soon ye, then relic is basicly BiS for you.. That said upgrading it twice averages to around 140-147 int upgrade which is not massive, so what i would do is use 1 x upgrade on it to avoid wasting points over cap and then see if you get any BiS items during the week..

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    In your case, its prolly safe to say you wont be getting heroic sha down anytime soon ye, then relic is basicly BiS for you.. That said upgrading it twice averages to around 140-147 int upgrade which is not massive, so what i would do is use 1 x upgrade on it to avoid wasting points over cap and then see if you get any BiS items during the week..
    Ok, good deal! thanks for your input!!
    reason we are so far behind on progression is 25 man raiding and some bad eggs in the pot.

honestly no. unless you are BIS in almost every slot.. one upgrade gives like 40 int? its terribly inefficient.. but for min maxers if your gear is already full out perfect then i guess.

the proc is also affected, it dosn't show on the preview tho.