1. #1

    Cata was the beginning of the end, now its over.

    Ive played this game since beta vanilla, enjoyed my ass off vanilla and tbc, and well wotlk too. Cata i was very dissapointed over, but yeah was still best game on the market, and it was by far better then mop ever will be...
    5.1 just makes no sence at all, just as much sence as mop in general.
    Should be noted im strictly talking about pvp, ive always loved bg's / world pvp / arena, didnt care for RBG so never really played them.
    Ive raided aswell, but not since wotlk totc patch.
    I just dont understand theese changes... I Dont understand why pvp power have been buffed, i dont understand how i can have 58% resilience, and 50% pvp power, that means i only have 8% reduction if i were to meet a equal geared player?...
    They added gear upgrade rather then reducing conquest points gained...
    There has been HUGE bot problems in mop, they dont counter that, rather they add more reason for people to bot with 1500 honor cost pr item upgrade...
    All in all it just makes no sense... blizzard died when they joined activision... rather then catering to their fans, they catered to all.
    "come play our game, its not just about skill so anyone can play!"...
    Sure alot of you will say im just bored of playing this game for so long, or that i dont understand it, or that im just a nostalgic retard.
    Well thats not the case, its like watching your kid up growing up to be a druggie / prostitute... you miss the old person.

    Heck ghostcrawler even got commented the following "We would like wow pvp to be about both gear and skill, not just skill"...
    For that comment he should be fired, they should do justice to their fans and re-instate the old developer team, rather then just have them make a new game for 2016... They are f###ing you and me in the a-hole, its all about money now rather then supplying a fun and enjoying game... They are trying to make a game thats playable by anyone, which sounds fair but it really isnt.
    Its like listening to a fool saying he cant make headshots in counterstrike, so they add aimbot of some sort...

    Im done, im gonna quit... Im finally done...
    ../.. this game, ive been screwed enough.

  2. #2
    Good for you. Go build a tree house.

  3. #3
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Im done, im gonna quit... Im finally done...
    ../.. this game, ive been screwed enough.
    You post was amusing, here have a farewell cookie.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  4. #4
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    hAntwearpen
    Posts
    1,135
    You are bored with the game, I quit right before Firelands, but I don't blame it on Cata. Because it was a better expansion then wotkl (after ulduar)
    Don't blame it on the game, just be happy that you are over the WoW-addiction.
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

  5. #5
    Epic! Demetrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    {◕ ◡ ◕}
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Im done, im gonna quit... Im finally done...
    ../.. this game, ive been screwed enough.
    The problem with opinions is that everyone has one...

  6. #6
    Herald of the Titans Kurgath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    2,867
    Haven't read anything but the title and all I can say is that this is the best xpac for me, even better than classic WoW and been playing for almost 8 years.

    So if it's over for you, bye bye, no need to post on forums about it.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Ive played this game since beta vanilla, enjoyed my ass off vanilla and tbc, and well wotlk too. Cata i was very dissapointed over, but yeah was still best game on the market, and it was by far better then mop ever will be...
    5.1 just makes no sence at all, just as much sence as mop in general.
    Should be noted im strictly talking about pvp, ive always loved bg's / world pvp / arena, didnt care for RBG so never really played them.
    Ive raided aswell, but not since wotlk totc patch.
    I just dont understand theese changes... I Dont understand why pvp power have been buffed, i dont understand how i can have 58% resilience, and 50% pvp power, that means i only have 8% reduction if i were to meet a equal geared player?...
    They added gear upgrade rather then reducing conquest points gained...
    There has been HUGE bot problems in mop, they dont counter that, rather they add more reason for people to bot with 1500 honor cost pr item upgrade...
    All in all it just makes no sense... blizzard died when they joined activision... rather then catering to their fans, they catered to all.
    "come play our game, its not just about skill so anyone can play!"...
    Sure alot of you will say im just bored of playing this game for so long, or that i dont understand it, or that im just a nostalgic retard.
    Well thats not the case, its like watching your kid up growing up to be a druggie / prostitute... you miss the old person.

    Heck ghostcrawler even got commented the following "We would like wow pvp to be about both gear and skill, not just skill"...
    For that comment he should be fired, they should do justice to their fans and re-instate the old developer team, rather then just have them make a new game for 2016... They are f###ing you and me in the a-hole, its all about money now rather then supplying a fun and enjoying game... They are trying to make a game thats playable by anyone, which sounds fair but it really isnt.
    Its like listening to a fool saying he cant make headshots in counterstrike, so they add aimbot of some sort...

    Im done, im gonna quit... Im finally done...
    ../.. this game, ive been screwed enough.
    WoW pvp has always had skill and gear as components, there is nothing changed about that. I thought that cata was great especially the heroic dungeons. Cata was great for new leveling content, races, class combinations. It added a lot of new features people still love today. PvP power has been buffed to compensate for the new pve gear, would you rather you had to raid to get the best possible pvp gear now too? If anything with the pvp changes, it is the best expansion for pvp, as you don't have to do any raiding.

  8. #8
    Epic! Detheavn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Nether .... lands
    Posts
    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Good for you. Go build a tree house.
    Screw you man ... I just had to explain to my colleagues why the hell I sprayed coffee all over my keyboard
    ... and with that why I was on MMO-Champ to begin with

    On a more OT kind of note:
    Your lack of having fun makes you grumpy, which is basically all over your post. If the game isn't what you want it to be, indeed, the time has come to quit.

    What the others are saying in their words: If WoW isn't to your liking, stop trying and find something which you may actually enjoy ... Be it Guild Wars 2, SWToR, an offline game ... or even cookies and a treehouse

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    I just dont understand theese changes... I Dont understand why pvp power have been buffed, i dont understand how i can have 58% resilience, and 50% pvp power, that means i only have 8% reduction if i were to meet a equal geared player?...
    You shouldn't have skipped math at school. You'd get 37% reduction.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti @ 950 MHz | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply
    Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler | Samsung 23" 350 series LED monitor

  10. #10
    i had seen this coming, no im not bored ive loved this game for aeons...
    And no the skillcap has not been risen... Are none of you puzzled as why SO many glad / r1 quit after wotlk?...
    You guys ego is just saying "this games skillcap hasnt been lowered, this guy is just bored with it"...
    All you guys can argue with is just that.
    A. im bored of the game
    B. I dont understand this new amazing gameplay
    C. Im just bad.
    D. Im just some nostalgic asshole

    When did nostalgia become bad? the world was a better place 15 years ago.
    When i went to school, the girls in my class / parallel classes didnt wear makeup until they were like 14-15 years old, now 10-12 year olds run around looking like sluts, and being dumb is cool in our days society...
    But yeah i get what youre saying...
    But no not really, the world is turning more and more to shit, and wow is following sharply...
    Therefore I ASK YOU, give me reasons as to why cata / mop is better then vanilla - tbc - wotlk.
    Rather then im just a option A / B / C / D...
    Being blind, talking nonsence does not make you right.
    How about the 8% dmg reduction i have for wearing full pvp gear? thats not wrong or weird?
    How about wow listened to the players complaining that they could only play 4-5 hours a week, and should get equally benefits as everybody else...
    WHO WOULD EVER CHANGE THEIR GAME TO MAKE IT just as easy to get gear / rating if u played 10 hours a week, or 2, or 100. (exaggeration extends understanding) obviously you still become better the more you play.
    But the skillcap has been lowered, so bloody much. keyboard turners oneshotting in arenas, is skilled? yeah i can see that.
    Thats sorta the point of practice, practice makes perfect. The more you play the better you become.
    Theese days wow is just about rng, and instant cc...
    Id like you guys to ask any high rated pvp'er that played during previous expansions, to elaborate what they feel about mop / cata.
    Last edited by Johnkie; 2012-11-28 at 02:10 PM.

  11. #11
    This just in, PvP never is balanced.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunius View Post
    You shouldn't have skipped math at school. You'd get 37% reduction.
    Math was never my strong side, but how do you get to 37% reduction?...
    I mean if my pvp resilience reduced dmg done by players and minions blabla by 40%, that means i take 40% less dmg from players.
    But if my opponent has 40% pvp power, aka 40% increased dmg vs players and blabla. That means my 40% means sheit?...
    Excuse me if im wrong, as mentioned above math is not my strong side.

  13. #13
    Pandaren Monk gypsybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,879
    Aye, goodbye mate. I'll keep your seat warm for you, yeah?

  14. #14
    I've seen many "Im quitting posts" and I personally agree with leaving what I see as a terrible game. However this post itself is really lame.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    WHO WOULD EVER CHANGE THEIR GAME TO MAKE IT just as easy to get gear / rating if u played 10 hours a week, or 2, or 100. (exaggeration extends understanding) obviously you still become better the more you play.
    But the skillcap has been lowered, so bloody much. keyboard turners oneshotting in arenas, is skilled? yeah i can see that.
    Thats sorta the point of practice, practice makes perfect. The more you play the better you become.
    Theese days wow is just about rng, and instant cc...
    Id like you guys to ask any high rated pvp'er that played during previous expansions, to elaborate what they feel about mop / cata.
    Nowadays, the video game industry is catering to the ''casual'' playerbase. People just don't have the time to grind all day, unless they're 12. If you are a college student, with a job, I doubt you have the time to grind all day, and wait in instances.


  16. #16
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    33,051
    I'm sorry, but "I Quit" threads aren't allowed here. There is nothing to discuss about your decision.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •