Deleted

Bloodlust and Doomguard

Now in Mist of Dailaria wherent it ment to be that Doomguard benefited from Bloodlust?
    I did some tries and During BL it casted 17 bolts and without BL the same bolts where casted.
    Is this a bug or something? Since if it benefits from BL. Shouldnt it cast more bolts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Evrelia dug up that little gem of a problem a week or 2 ago. Someone asked GC on twitter but we have no answer on the topic at the moment. Yes, Doomguard will only give you 17 bolts regardless of haste or casting speed, but we have no clue if this is a bug or an intended feature. At the moment I believe it's best to use Doomguard close to 20% so you get the bonus damage, cause that's where it will be most effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    This needs testing if fixed with 5.1.

Deleted
    yea since it would be quite nice tbh if it would be fixed.
    Just a question more. Does anyone know the diffrence btw popping DG at start with all proccs up. DMF, Light of the cosmos, Cloak enchant and a pot vs 1 procc and and popping dg at 20% or below? Whats more worth in actual dmg/dps?
    Since to me it sounds more benefitial to pop it during all proccs in the beginning

Still 17 bolts no matther when you pop it.

Logs from this night...
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-z4g9uztellthwccw/

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    yea since it would be quite nice tbh if it would be fixed.
    Just a question more. Does anyone know the diffrence btw popping DG at start with all proccs up. DMF, Light of the cosmos, Cloak enchant and a pot vs 1 procc and and popping dg at 20% or below? Whats more worth in actual dmg/dps?
    Since to me it sounds more benefitial to pop it during all proccs in the beginning
    Dg lasts a min, everything you have should proc atleast 1 time during the time its active when you pop it for 20% anyways