Deleted

Darkmist Vortex + Le Shin = BiS?

As the title says I just want to hear if any of you guys the simmed the Tier 14 trinkets and found out which was best both for DW and 2H?

1 Lei'Shi's final Orders HM
    2 Relic of Xuen
    3 Darkmist Vortex HM

On one guy's post, or switch 2&3 according to another, from Kaelleria's link. Really, in the end, you will have to sim it yourself.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

IMHO simming trinkets in patchwerk environment doesn't always give very accurate results when you try to apply them to actual raid environment. Darkmist Vortex has quite a long ICD (105sec) so the chances are it's not going to proc perfectly so that you can stack pillar of frost/glove enchant with it too often, that's why I'd say it definately loses to Relic of Xuen (45sec ICD) which also has extremely nice synergy with pillar of frost. Vortex proccing during bloodlust/heroism might also create problems with overcapping resources, especially if you're stacking haste on your gear anyway.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a very nice trinket but I'd get Lei'Shi + Relic of Xuen as my trinkets any day over Vortex + either of them.

Simming in a stationary fight is about the best you can do. What are you using as a comparison then, just thoughts and assumptions? The best you can do is figure out what's best for you in optimal situations, and then try to maximize your play. That and there aren't really any fights where you're not going to be slugging into a boss for the majority of the fight anyway, besides maybe Tsulong and Blade Lord?

Also, a 105 sec ICD lines up slightly better than a 45s ICD against a 1 min PoF CD, but I wouldn't say that makes the Vortex better either way.

Of course.... All sims are done in a vacuum and all bis lists are created based on those sims.

For DW obviously the haste proc is going to be devalued as compared to straight up strength when you have excess resources due to encounter haste and ams usage.

For 2H its a lot harder to go by since they're not gcd capped right now.