Minimum dailies to stay "ahead of the curve"/cap

Hey guys, I've not been dailying at all due to IRL stuff. I'm starting now in earnest.

I vague recally there's a minimum amount of dailies we can do that so that we don't override the valor cap. I'm not sure what it was, can anyone enlighten me? I don't want to burn out doing all the dailies all at once. I think it was something like... once every 2/3 days?

Depends how much LFR you are doing each week, and whether you raid or do dungeons/scenarios.

Valor is capped at 1k per week, and you only get 5 from dailies, so you would need to do 200 a week to cap just from dailies. Seeing as there are about 50 possible a day, you would need to do all of them 4 times a week to cap. Which, if solo, is about 10-12 hours of playing.

But the amount you need to cap varies greatly if you raid or dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    Depends how much LFR you are doing each week, and whether you raid or do dungeons/scenarios.

Valor is capped at 1k per week, and you only get 5 from dailies, so you would need to do 200 a week to cap just from dailies. Seeing as there are about 50 possible a day, you would need to do all of them 4 times a week to cap. Which, if solo, is about 10-12 hours of playing.

But the amount you need to cap varies greatly if you raid or dungeon
    It takes you 3-4 hours for a full day of dailies? o.O
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-11-28 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Nice math.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    If you are doing GL, SP, AC, OotCS, Klaxxi, Anglers and Tillers, 3 hours is actually pretty fast.. 4-5 is more realistic..

Nat Pagle too? Easily 1-3 hours extra..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2012-11-28 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zimzum2523 View Post
    Nice math.
    12 / 4 = 3

What's the problem here, their math checks out to me....

Deleted
    Are u joking me?
    It takes 2-2,5 hours to clear all those dailies.
    GL -20 mins
    SP -20 mins
    AC - 5-15 mins(depends on which dailies you got )
    OotCS - 5-10 mins
    Anglers - 10-15 mins
    Tillers - 20 mins max
    Klaxxi - 20 mins
    If you are doing em in group(basicly nowadays no one is even bothering with most of 'em) it will take even less.
    Oh u need 45 dailies to get the charms req for each week.
    1 HC+1 Scenario each day plus 2 LFRs is enough to cap VP without even touching dailies

Depends how much LFR you are doing each week

My strategy is to do every LFR. Then nearly every day a Heroic and the Tillers dailies every day.

Has anyone ever thought a game is something you do to have fun ?

Deleted
    no fun allowed in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Has anyone ever thought a game is something you do to have fun ?
    2 Responses to this.
    1) Some people find grinding to improve their character to be fun. I personally don't, but I do it anyways because improving my characters is why I play WoW.
    2) We used to have fun. Then Blizzard decided we didn't have enough menial tasks to keep us busy, and thus Mists of Pandailya was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    2 Responses to this.
    1) Some people find grinding to improve their character to be fun. I personally don't, but I do it anyways because improving my characters is why I play WoW.
    2) We used to have fun. Then Blizzard decided we didn't have enough menial tasks to keep us busy, and thus Mists of Pandailya was born.
    I'd rather have a balance of how I play than run endless dungeons till I puke when I enter one I get for the 10 somethingth time that week.
    At least while you do dailies there's a chance for PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    I'd rather have a balance of how I play than run endless dungeons till I puke when I enter one I get for the 10 somethingth time that week.
    At least while you do dailies there's a chance for PvP.
    Fun is subjective. Endless dungeons until I puke is way more fun than dailies imo. I understand not everyone feels that way however. Would be cool if there was more baance to provide similar encouragement of both playstyles though.

Deleted
    you probably wana get 45 done a week minimum so you get your 90 tokens for the bonus loot.
    pick your factions you "need" rep with as several are going to be "transmog at exalted" or "shiny mount" or "valor item i need/want"
    work out how many days u can do dailies eg if u can only do 2 days a week ( weekend) you will need to get 23 done each day for your bonus loot needs.
    GL if your not reverd are a requirement likely due to unlocking AC/SP
    Tillers are -> if u have enough gold u can ignore farm and just ah your food so low on my prio list i just "harvest the farm" but don't do it's dailies these days stil 60 rep per plent if not exalted and max level.
    anglers -> purely for the mount really unles you really love to fish.
    cloud serpents -> mounts, higher prio if your also a JC as recipies for mounts/pets from them.
    pick the factions u need first if u make your "minumum requirement" for the day to get your bonus loot you will get faster valor from LFR/D and posibbly some loot.
    the fastest way if u have a decent team is Challenge modes to cap valor as if ur geting gold thats 40 valor in 20 minutes, 80 from first one of the day and an extra 80 i think if it's the daily.