Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Fox News Gets Blasted By Foreign Policy Expert On Benghazi, Ends The Interview[Video]

I've never seen an interview end so quickly in my life.

After the interview, Fox News came out and told the public that Ricks apologized for being rude. Ricks says that no such apology occurred.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...W6Igc8I.reddit

So Fox News gets called out for being a mouthpiece for the Republican party, then proceeds to blatantly lie about its guest. You stay classy Fox.
    Last edited by Deadvolcanoes; 2012-11-28 at 12:53 AM.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

I saw this on Huff Post. Of course not to be labeled "Non truth" because it's from a liberal site I didn't post on it. Nice to see it is confirmed and it is true. What the man say's is accurate. He was invited on the show to be a simple prop while they drove the topic to Obama, and asked him what he thought. I'm sure the host expected to hear about Obama's failures. Shockingly enough, he said what everyone is thinking.

Fox News is highly political interested in chasing talking points for the Right Wing Republican party to judge from last election.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure exactly where the GOP is going with Benghazi. Its an absolutely idiotic ploy that they're trying, that will ultimately not go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I'm not sure exactly where the GOP is going with Benghazi. Its an absolutely idiotic ploy that they're trying, that will ultimately not go anywhere.
    You should be more concerned with the current administration that lied what has gone on from the beginning, all the way up to the reasons for "liberating" Libya.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    You should be more concerned with the current administration that lied what has gone on from the beginning, all the way up to the reasons for "liberating" Libya.
    The only responsible I feel is appropriate to this comment is a collective sigh and a mutter of "Fuck sake, not again".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm particularly disappointed in McCain. Hes never struck me as a partisan guy, but his role in the Benghazi aftermath has been pathetic.

I watched the news today. Flipped it on. I see John Mc Cain with three other Republican people they talked to Susan Rice about Benghazi and looked even more upset then they did walking in. They were very upset and I think they is extending it's play. Of course it's tragic when people get killed. But we don't hold year long interviews about the entire situation.

I get that they're is a delay with information on Bengazhi. Why is that such an important talking point rather then focusing on getting people who did it. Issuing blame for a delayed information.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    I'm particularly disappointed in McCain. Hes never struck me as a partisan guy, but his role in the Benghazi aftermath has been pathetic.
    McCain has pretty much plummeted off a cliff ever since he first came into contact with Palin.

I think it must be contagious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Really? Is the "acts of terror =/= terrorism!!!!" crowd back again?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Maybe McCain should have gone to things like, meetings involving critical political figures discussing key details about Benghazi, which he and 5 other republicans skipped out on, instead of going to a press conference to scream about how no one was doing anything about Benghazi.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fox News leans right and pushes a right wing agenda. News at 10.

Do we really need another Fox News thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post

this is a new low even for them.

Didn't Fox News also get duped/trolled (trolled is maybe too strong a word) a couple of days ago by a dude "advocating" isolating kids from the outside to make them more receptive to what they see and hear on TV? Was another of those "we know there is a guy screaming through the anchor's earpiece to cut the interview off right now" moments.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. They've pushed some even more bonehead things in the past imo.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I were an anchor on fox news and someone claimed that my station (fox) was appealing to the right wing I would have responded "Duh, any other obvious things you want to state?"

lol

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    If I were an anchor on fox news and someone claimed that my station (fox) was appealing to the right wing I would have responded "Duh, any other obvious things you want to state?"

lol
    Something along the lines of "So in addition to being an author, you can also add 'Captain Obvious' to your title" would be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post

lol
    Only problem is, FOX has to keep the illusion going. Hard to even appear "fair and balanced" if you flat out state you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    I dunno, seems pretty standard out of them to me

Yeah I think their low point was photoshopping the pictures of people who they don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post

Fox News consistently has the highest rated news programs in the country. I'll stop posting and commenting on fox news threads when they cease to become a relevant part of political discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah I think their low point was photoshopping the pictures of people who they don't like.
    i stand corrected.