Wait - MH/OH upgrade is 1500 CP 2H is 750?

Did 2H PVP weapons just get a 1500 CP advantage over MH/OH?
    Last edited by Domina; 2012-11-28 at 01:26 AM.

Yup, also DWing (or 1h/oh) will give you more stats afaik. So it sort of evens out, ish.

Unless you're a TG Warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Yup, also DWing (or 1h/oh) will give you more stats afaik. So it sort of evens out, ish.

Unless you're a TG Warrior...
    Well you are right about mh/oh giving more stats but its actually very little. 1500 conquest is a bit high for 150 intellect imo.

Edit: mh/oh have also less secondary stats adding this to people that might wanna reply with something like "it has more pvp power and resilience OP"

Quote Originally Posted by Darcyn View Post
    Well you are right about mh/oh giving more stats but its actually very little. 1500 conquest is a bit high for 150 intellect imo.

Edit: mh/oh have also less secondary stats adding this to people that might wanna reply with something like "it has more pvp power and resilience OP"
    Well i am confused. Last time i bought for testing purposes 2 1 hand weapons to dw with my dk in frost. And i lost quite some crit, strenght, stamina and even resilence. Only pvp power was about the same.

This changed in 5.1? i am on an eu server and cannot check.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Well i am confused. Last time i bought for testing purposes 2 1 hand weapons to dw with my dk in frost. And i lost quite some crit, strenght, stamina and even resilence. Only pvp power was about the same.

This changed in 5.1? i am on an eu server and cannot check.
    I am playing a mage and a priest, we are gaining some int because of offhand/shield enchant (+165 int). Raw stats on mh/oh are still worse than 2h.