Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
LastLast
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I disagree. What was annoying are people hovering over your shrine/capital city and yelling crap and emoting while just out of range of spells (but not the awesome turtleshell)
    lol... unless... the person annoyed was the person doing the griefing

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 03:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    but when im flying high above the horde town
    You would have to be within range to get hit. You can stay way up there.

  2. #162
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,191
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Actually, the launch day of wow brought 43 PvP realms online in the US

    Source: http://www.wowpedia.org/Timeline_%28...of_Warcraft%29
    I'm talking abut development, not launch - which is why I said "wasn't planned".

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorret View Post
    Soooooo...... after getting ganked 6 times on a PVE server trying to do the new dailies I've come | | that close to cancelling my account.
    Is it normal? I mean, is this how it's going to be, constant ganking by group of 5-6 hordes ?
    This is typical of the first day after a patch that creates a high traffic area, even on PvE servers. There's always a few PvP'ers on PvE servers that wait for the opportunity to find people that get flagged and get some easy kills. In a couple days, those PvP'ers will get bored and will stop. (Unless you're on a severely misbalanced server... mine is like 67/33 and this sort of stuff still dies down fairly quickly)

  4. #164
    Good idea for servers with 1:1 horde ally ratio or even close to that but on servers like mine where the ratio is 3:1 it's getting kinda annoying... cant even turn in the quests. It get more and more fun because we cant get any of the control points so ally have that Health and Damage buff all the time and they can fly in our base.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I'm talking abut development, not launch - which is why I said "wasn't planned".
    Not to mention there's a reason they call them "Normal Servers" and not "PVE Servers". :P
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

  6. #166
    I did them yesterday...didn't get flagged once.
    "There is good and evil in this world; we must find the black and white in the gray."

  7. #167
    If it's red, make it dead.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorret View Post
    Soooooo...... after getting ganked 6 times on a PVE server trying to do the new dailies I've come | | that close to cancelling my account.
    Is it normal? I mean, is this how it's going to be, constant ganking by group of 5-6 hordes ?
    I could care less about PvP mixing with PvE. I did my dailies yesterday and I felt bombarded with PATS and an over abundance of npcs nailing me down while doing my stuff. At one point I did not want to continue because of so much aggro (ground and air). Anyone feel the same?

  9. #169
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe View Post
    I could care less about PvP mixing with PvE. I did my dailies yesterday and I felt bombarded with PATS and an over abundance of npcs nailing me down while doing my stuff. At one point I did not want to continue because of so much aggro (ground and air). Anyone feel the same?
    No.

    Read the tread and learn what you did wrong.

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No.

    Read the tread and learn what you did wrong.
    yea I can grief and moan but what does that do? less competition for me.

  11. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    PvE focused people don't exactly like to actually pvp irl people controlling there chars who actually know what there doing ( Most of the time )

    Just sayin
    On an imbalanced server world pvp can be really frustrating. Getting killed simply because the other side has twice as many people is not fun.

  12. #172
    So now we can't AOE when doing dailies on PvE server because there's always some stealthy horde fucktard hiding, getting me PvP tagged, then proceeding to kill me with his 20 friends and camping my corpse? This is fucking ridiculous. I want to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this fucking pathetic minigame called PvP. I rolled to PvE server for a VERY, VERY GOOD reason. Not saying I'll cancel my account, but something needs to be done. Filling the customer support ticket as I write this.

  13. #173
    Legendary! Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    6,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    So now we can't AOE when doing dailies on PvE server because there's always some stealthy horde fucktard hiding, getting me PvP tagged, then proceeding to kill me with his 20 friends and camping my corpse? This is fucking ridiculous. I want to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this fucking pathetic minigame called PvP. I rolled to PvE server for a VERY, VERY GOOD reason. Not saying I'll cancel my account, but something needs to be done. Filling the customer support ticket as I write this.
    Then don't use AOEs. Nothing is making you. The NPCs don't hit hard, they don't all swarm you at once, and no spec has 100% of its damage tied to AOEs. If you don't like the potential for being flagged and getting killed, you can stop using AOEs. Simple as that.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  14. #174
    Bloodsail Admiral Duravian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Franpsycho, CA
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorret View Post
    Soooooo...... after getting ganked 6 times on a PVE server trying to do the new dailies I've come | | that close to cancelling my account.
    Is it normal? I mean, is this how it's going to be, constant ganking by group of 5-6 hordes ?
    Maybe it sucks that PVE players have to experience the other side of the game, but that's what this patch is about... Unsub and wait for 5.2?
    "The Thread Ender" - No seriously, whenever I enter a thread, I end it. Wtf guys, is it something I said?

  15. #175
    Field Marshal Mystnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    95
    I've done them both days and never been flagged... at least, not that I've noticed.
    How would you get flagged? (Besides the obvious attacking a horde who is flagged)

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorret View Post
    I said I almost, didn't say I did.
    And I wasn't attacking other players I was attacking quest NPCs.
    Red = dead.

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    So now we can't AOE when doing dailies on PvE server because there's always some stealthy horde fucktard hiding, getting me PvP tagged, then proceeding to kill me with his 20 friends and camping my corpse? This is fucking ridiculous. I want to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this fucking pathetic minigame called PvP. I rolled to PvE server for a VERY, VERY GOOD reason. Not saying I'll cancel my account, but something needs to be done. Filling the customer support ticket as I write this.
    You dont get pvp tagged for aoeing when tagged people are arround.
    Trylb / Galesin
    Winners never quit, Quitters never win
    Nobody Said It Was Easy

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    You dont get pvp tagged for aoeing when tagged people are arround.
    yes but in certain part of the map quest mobs are mixed with flagged guards, they aggro and flag you.

  19. #179
    I love the new zone, on my realm we got full control over everything we are even standing in there base but and so? If you are on a PVE server and get ganked? you get more people there, go to a city and look for a raid to do him
    (i am 19 and dyslexic so yes i suck at spelling)

  20. #180

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •