Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorret View Post
    Soooooo...... after getting ganked 6 times on a PVE server trying to do the new dailies I've come | | that close to cancelling my account.
    Is it normal? I mean, is this how it's going to be, constant ganking by group of 5-6 hordes ?
    I could care less about PvP mixing with PvE. I did my dailies yesterday and I felt bombarded with PATS and an over abundance of npcs nailing me down while doing my stuff. At one point I did not want to continue because of so much aggro (ground and air). Anyone feel the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No.

Read the tread and learn what you did wrong.
    yea I can grief and moan but what does that do? less competition for me.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    PvE focused people don't exactly like to actually pvp irl people controlling there chars who actually know what there doing ( Most of the time )

Just sayin
    On an imbalanced server world pvp can be really frustrating. Getting killed simply because the other side has twice as many people is not fun.

So now we can't AOE when doing dailies on PvE server because there's always some stealthy horde fucktard hiding, getting me PvP tagged, then proceeding to kill me with his 20 friends and camping my corpse? This is fucking ridiculous. I want to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this fucking pathetic minigame called PvP. I rolled to PvE server for a VERY, VERY GOOD reason. Not saying I'll cancel my account, but something needs to be done. Filling the customer support ticket as I write this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    So now we can't AOE when doing dailies on PvE server because there's always some stealthy horde fucktard hiding, getting me PvP tagged, then proceeding to kill me with his 20 friends and camping my corpse? This is fucking ridiculous. I want to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this fucking pathetic minigame called PvP. I rolled to PvE server for a VERY, VERY GOOD reason. Not saying I'll cancel my account, but something needs to be done. Filling the customer support ticket as I write this.
    Then don't use AOEs. Nothing is making you. The NPCs don't hit hard, they don't all swarm you at once, and no spec has 100% of its damage tied to AOEs. If you don't like the potential for being flagged and getting killed, you can stop using AOEs. Simple as that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooo...... after getting ganked 6 times on a PVE server trying to do the new dailies I've come | | that close to cancelling my account.
    Is it normal? I mean, is this how it's going to be, constant ganking by group of 5-6 hordes ?
    Maybe it sucks that PVE players have to experience the other side of the game, but that's what this patch is about... Unsub and wait for 5.2?
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done them both days and never been flagged... at least, not that I've noticed.
    How would you get flagged? (Besides the obvious attacking a horde who is flagged)

Deleted
    I said I almost, didn't say I did.
    And I wasn't attacking other players I was attacking quest NPCs.
    Red = dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    You dont get pvp tagged for aoeing when tagged people are arround.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    You dont get pvp tagged for aoeing when tagged people are arround.
    yes but in certain part of the map quest mobs are mixed with flagged guards, they aggro and flag you.

Deleted
    I love the new zone, on my realm we got full control over everything we are even standing in there base but and so? If you are on a PVE server and get ganked? you get more people there, go to a city and look for a raid to do him

Get a group of 6 and fight back, ya wuss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Here is a pro tip; don't attack other players

If you are on a PvE realm, you can do the dailies easily without ever having to worry about pvp. Besides, it's not like there is any serious world pvp on pve realms anyway. I ran my new dailies today with pvp turned on, from start to finish, and capped two pvp points on the way just for laughs. In the quarry, I ran past at least a dozen horde players. None of them as much as looked at me funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    I'm alliance and I'm killing every horde NPC out there but I don't want to PVP ... I'm still into the WAR part just not the player vs player.. .Sorry buddy if you can't realize you can have a war between 2 fictional factions in a game with NPC's only then I don't knwo what to say!

Hey I guess since there was no PVP in the WC3 campaigns it wast really a war...right?
    WC3 campaigns, singleplayer => no PvP

WoW, multiplayer => PvP (on the appropriate realms at least)

Ofc lore-wise it is war, but in a multiplayer game, where I represent a faction that is at war, I also would like to experience said war with actual players, not 'bots'/NPCs. That's why I play a multiplayer game. On a PvP server. In contested zones.

If that's not your cup of tea, then I understand you. It's ok. But if you're on a PvP server because it was your choice, then either move to a PvE server or don't complain about being killed/camped etc. And if you're on a PvE server already, just give Blizz some time to fix the flagging bugs and it's k

See now? Everyone's happy. And everyone's at war... one way or another

Deleted
    If you play on a pvp server you cant complain.
    If you play on a pve server you can complain and as you can see with the bugfixes the complants have been heard

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it can be as bad as it was last night on Shandris: 5 Hordes proceeded to kill the guards and remained unflagged.

Now don't tell me that is "working as intended". Do that at an outpost or capital city you will be flagged.

Blizzard should offer what RIFT has: a option to absolutely not be flagged for PvP when doing PvE content. With AoEing it's so easy to be flagged, and content that require AoEing IS a griefing paradise if flagged.

On PvE realms PvP is optional.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Of course, the solution is to gimp myself.

As for the OP, the solution, in your words, is not to loot the quest objectives. Right?
    Came back to this thread while at work bored.

Would you care to explain why not using stampede during these dailys is a gimp? Do you find yourself having to blow every CD you have to down these mobs? I'm really asking seriously they all die within a few hits at best.