Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantasir View Post
    then you're not ready for the upper tiers.. you don't have to complete them all immediately. i hate when people sport pvp gear in pve, though it is better now, still hate seeing it.
    Since pvp gear now has two secondary stats on it, there's no problem with wearing it for pve. So long as the stats are actually useful, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Demios View Post
    queue as godcomp in 3s, thats a free win everytime you queue.
    ?
    God comp is pretty bad in pre 2k+ ratings where players aren't as skilled. If godcomp isn't played perfectly, which rarely happens at low mmr, it's getting absolutely wrecked by any warrior+x+healer team.

Deleted
    Now, I did read your posts, and while I understand your desire to acquire a Conquest piece,

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    Running Brewmaster Enhancement 2's 0 pvp gear between us.
    , that is just disgraceful. At least have the decency to run double dps - your current comp will never win, save for a few lucky flukes, even in the lowest of rated arenas.

Just got MoP last week

Want a piece of conquest gear so I can get into LFR.
    There's gotta be a better way to bump your ilvl lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but I don't understand this thread
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Just got MoP last week

There are these really cool things called Heroic Dungeons where ilvl 463 loot drops. Also you get these really nifty things called Valor points that you use to buy gear. GTFO of PvP if you don't actually do PvP. You can probably get more than 5 upgrades in the time that it will take you to get 1 piece of Malevolent gear.

And by the way, Don't go Brewmaster in PvP lolololol. Seriously, no wonder you are not winning...
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got MoP last week

Lmao.... Dude, blizzard changed BGs for people like you. You know, First BG win on a day grants 100 conquest points and every BG win gives 50 conquest points?

I mean, for crying out loud, you can't to win an arena as >BREWMASTER</enhancement shaman, even with PvP gear you won't be killing anything.

I'm sorry if this all sounds harsh, but please just go back to your dungeons if you want iLvL. Or do BGs, get honor gear OR wait no! PVP CRAFTABLE gear would even help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Sittin at 600 still getting our asses kicked in 2's

Just want 10 wins for cap

How low till we get free wins?

Running Brewmaster Enhancement 2's 0 pvp gear between us.
    I just thought of this. When I first hit lvl 90 on my Filthy Alliance - I was weeks behind the curve. I offered someone in trade 1k for (at the time it was 8 wins).. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do lol. 1k is chump change this xpac - you should easily have 6 - 7 k by the time you go from 85-90. After some Random bg's you should be able to hit some good numbers in arena.

Good Luck

1500 and under is pretty much free win.

Welp. Respeced Mistweaver and went 10-0 after that.

Deleted
    there are many things you can do suchs as : Stop sucking, if you can not do it as a brewmaster go windwalker. GET PVP GEAR - Pvp power and resil are really really strong stats, i gem for pure pvp power. if you have full honor pvp gear (both of you) and can not do it, you are playing badly, if you do not fully gear, stop sucking and slacking and get it, do not ask for help before you filled out the "easy" skill cap knowed as gear

what i say may be harsh, but really, i hope both are you are fully geared for if not i find you in no way allowed to ask for help and if you are, your setup seems weak to me, i roll with frost DK- Arms Warrior i am pretty sure we would be able to owned a shaman in a matter of secs and your damge is nothing to worry about, a tank- dps spec might not be as good. i know atleast we do not have problems with it

Deleted
    Unless you play a few very specific comps you will be having a very hard time in 2s if you dont wear any PvP gear at all. This isnt season 1 or 2 where only the most active arena players have acess to PvP gear, and you wouldn't be meeting a some gladiator at 1500 rating, because back then 2s actually gave you titles.

Now you are expected to wear at least full blue pvp gear, be playing a fotm spec and comp, and even then you can meet very good players at any rating. If you don't, I can assure you that you will be having a higher loss than win ratio, because PvP gear is better than ever at the moment.

And yes, it is very hard to get to 470 item level if you don't want to farm conquest points or do normal mode raid. Your only source will be Sha of Anger and LFR.
    Personally I had my arena mage partner in 3s boost my alt in 2s. I hit level 90 on my alt last Sunday, and he helped me capping points Tuesday and Wednesday (EU, which means for 2 resets).
    And even then I had to level engineering 1-600 for the head, buy darkmoon trinket, and craft 2 pieces of tailoring gear, in order to hit 470 item level... Because I happened to be quite unlucky in LFR.

Welp. Respeced Mistweaver and went 10-0 after that.
    0/10 great thread, nice trolling.
    NOT.

Deleted
    Theres no way to win without pvp power.

Deleted
    Just got MoP last week

then doing that with 2 guys with full PvE gear, is not the way to go you got 0% pvp power so 0% dmg out put to any other opponent.

lol, i boosted some peeps in 2's to get them fast cap for 1-2k. under 1500 people just get oneshotted its a whole different world. Real late bubbles, no ice blocks, saving trinkets -after a 8 second cc?-