Blizzard, please ban people farming infinitely spawning Enlisted Cannoneer's on boats

Illidan-Horde is bad. Some people are almost exalted already with thousands of commissions. Please do a mass rollback and/or hand out bans. This is an oversight that shouldn't have been overlooked.

Deleted
    Try again. But this time on the official Blizzard forums.

Exalted with who? Commissions have practically no use other than to assist with the dailies.
    CAPITALIZATION IS VITAL.
    "I helped my uncle jack off a moose!"
    V
    "I helped my uncle Jack off a moose!"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They...don't give rep OP -.-

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    They...don't give rep OP -.-
    Actually, the do give reputation with The Black Prince, but who cares? That still hardly affects anyone. It's just The Black Prince reputation.
    CAPITALIZATION IS VITAL.
    V

He could mean exalted with the new factions. I thought you could do more dailies that give rep by buying the items with the whole commendations currency, if that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if people were exalted already.

But anyway, more focusing on what you like and less looking at what everyone else is liking will bring you more enjoyment in the end

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earinn View Post
    He could mean exalted with the new factions. I thought you could do more dailies that give rep by buying the items with the whole commendations currency, if that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if people were exalted already.

But anyway, more focusing on what you like and less looking at what everyone else is liking will bring you more enjoyment in the end
    They don't do anything other then the person above me has stated black prince lol

Quote Originally Posted by Earinn View Post

From what I can tell, you can't do that, which is strange considering I thought they had some extra quests like that on the PTR. I spent a couple hours messing around with the new content and can tell you that you cannot get exalted with the new factions in the first day. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't even get friendly.
    CAPITALIZATION IS VITAL.
    V

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    They don't do anything other then the person above me has stated black prince lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Thormn View Post
    From what I can tell, you can't do that, which is strange considering I thought they had some extra quests like that on the PTR. I spent a couple hours messing around with the new content and can tell you that you cannot get exalted with the new factions in the first day. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't even get friendly.
    Then I really do wonder what those guys were up to. Maybe they were equally misinformed lol.