Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    Rank 8 already? I'm calling bullshit

Lol jk hi Orestes
    You.. How.. I mean, do not know you! Stalker.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Same here. Rank 8 is the highest rank? Did you beat all the fights? If this the case than I am not even going to bother and just wait till I get an invite or a lucky drop.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 03:35 PM ----------

That is good to hear.
    I suggest not to get it right now, if any of you were thinking of buying it. Sure it was fun to rank up in, but all you get in the end isn't all great, unless you want BoA fists! Now with more people getting passes (BMAH) the qurues will be around 20min+ for one fight (takes 4 wins to rank up)

So basically tanks and healers can't finish it?

What a stupid logic.. not everyone has dps specs. My pally is a tank and healer... this isn't fair. Doing content for only a select few?

10+ Year Old Account
    So... was it worth it? In the end, what did you come away from the experience with? Do you think its worth the 100's of thousands of gold people are paying for access? Do you think it will be better or worse now that people have to stand in line to do it?

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Doing content for only a select few?
    That seems to be the definition of this "content". Not sure why you where expecting otherwise given the information we had.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So... was it worth it? In the end, what did you come away from the experience with? Do you think its worth the 100's of thousands of gold people are paying for access? Do you think it will be better or worse now that people have to stand in line to do it?

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 08:08 PM ----------

That seems to be the definition of this "content". Not sure why you where expecting otherwise given the information we had.
    It isn't worth it in the end as of right now. Perhaps later 'if' they add anything really 'rewarding' to the Brawler's Guild. I loved the leveling up in the ranks, 1-8, 5-7 being where the bosses become fun and actually have to think/plan. People buying it from the BMAH should only spend 20k tops if they REALLY want it, But 60k+ like i've been seeing? They are going to be disappointed. Lastly, it will be much, MUCH worse now that more people are coming as queues are going to be 20min+ for 1 fight (4 wins to level up a rank), so failing once and having to learn the boss will take at least an hour probably by the weekend/next week when more come by. Blizzard has said that they are suppose to be long queues, that they did not want LFG style queueing where it would be a quick 10min wait.

Rewards as of right now: Title "Brawler _________", BoA Fist, an Achievement to kill the 4 rare bosses (Rank 8), and a pet Clock'em.

When I logged on today I had the brawler title... but I don't know what from would anybody be able to shed some light on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    When I logged on today I had the brawler title... but I don't know what from would anybody be able to shed some light on it?
    its when you kill a rank 8 boss.
    do what you feel.