Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Rank 8 with Brawler's Guild

So i've reached Rank 8 with the Brawler's Guild about 20minutes ago, and find myself with not a lot to do! Is there things i'm missing? VIP area I can't go to, no one to talk with when reaching Rank 8, etc. Am I missing something to do/titles/other rewards or has it not all been released out yet? Just curious as I looked around.

How did you get in already?
    Lucky with the rare spawns?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first rare spawn kill in the new area haha

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:22 PM ----------

Anyone have an idea if there's something to do that i'm missing?

Maybe its undertuned, how long did it take you to get to rank 8? I thought that it LL take linger then 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    So i've reached Rank 8 with the Brawler's Guild about 20minutes ago, and find myself with not a lot to do! Is there things i'm missing? VIP area I can't go to, no one to talk with when reaching Rank 8, etc. Am I missing something to do/titles/other rewards or has it not all been released out yet? Just curious as I looked around.
    If you have made to rank 8 than congratulations

As for rewards all you get is some crappy pet and boa fist wep and some crappy achieves

im not even sure there is a title but i would assume that will prolly be implemented in other patches

You could sell the pet in the ah for some nice gold but apart from all that brawlers guild is just for shits and giggles and nothing more

I thought it would take a lot more time to get to higher ranks??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    so... do you have this "ELITE" feeling?
    after reading your post I ma kinda losing interest in Brawler's Guild.

Link your armory please

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    I never had much interest in the first place. His post just sealed the deal for me.

He created account to post this? It's hard to imagine that it's real.

It's not hard to believe. I saw 2 rank 7's earlier today.

Im a Rank 7 currently.

Rank 8 is a huge ramp up in difficulty. I cant imagine too many capable of getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I thought it would take a lot more time to get to higher ranks??????????
    He was likely the only one in there, which would mean he wouldn't have to wait in line to sign up for a fight.
    The first few ranks only have ~1.5 million hp or so (I'd imagine they go up), and do practically 0 damage if you play a kite or plate class.

Okay..... but isn't then too easy? If players reach rank 8 on the first day, then it just doesn't sound like the brawler's guild they announced.
    There would be rankingboards or something for this, so players could compete against others?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    My character is ôrestes on Burning Blade, Brawler's Guild is under World Event achievements. Cannot link my character it says. - To answer you, no. No 'Elite' e-peen jerking feeling, only a BoA fist and an achievement to do (Kill 4 of the rare Brawler bosses).

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 11:31 AM ----------

The 4 bosses I have faced so far is a mini-C'thun - You kill his blue orbs around him (378k per orb, about 12 of them) then they go green and fly above bursting lazers around the whole room along with the boss putting a big shadow circle on the ground - That one is the easiest but short enrage timer along with 10million HP.

2nd is Milhouse the gnome - Casts Shadowbolt/Frostbolt (Interruptable), and summons 2shards at a time that you stand in the beam to for damage increase - if you aren't in the beam he gets the damage increase (Which he will get 10-30stacks no matter what) and short enrage.

3rd is the Undead riding the t-rex ontop fo the shark with lazers, avoid the circles on the ground and the lazer. Then after a bit of that the shart wipetails the whole room and will 3-4shot you (No idea how to do this one, at all..)

4th has been a robotic gnome running around, a console in the middle of the room, and 4 guns shooting at each corner. I don't know which to dps but I go after the gnome, jump over the 3 lines are always-moving red lazers, avoid the gun orbs and try to not get stunned by the gnome.

All of these have enrage timers, all of these have a lot of HP and A screw up means a wipe. My best attempt has been Milhouse to 48%

Deleted
    I just got rank 7, trying to get rank 8, and the first fight i get is with 2 gnomes. One shoots rockets all over the place, its easy, just move out of the thingys. The other one is constantly nuking me. I'm a hunter. Ok fine, i got my mend pet glyph, my exhilaration and i have a hard time but i manage. They share the same health pool which is 12m with a very short enrage timer for such health pool. I'm a hunter, i got 0 cleave. If i was, lets say an affliction lock, the fight would be cake, DoT both, good game.

Any tips? Has anyone done this fight?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    GM just answered my ticket, confirming that all you get at rank 8 is the BoA fist, achievements and the pet. Telling there may be future additions in future patches. Basically it's a waste to bother, I suggest save your gold if you were planning on buying it from the BMAH.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 12:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arih View Post
    I just got rank 7, trying to get rank 8, and the first fight i get is with 2 gnomes. One shoots rockets all over the place, its easy, just move out of the thingys. The other one is constantly nuking me. I'm a hunter. Ok fine, i got my mend pet glyph, my exhilaration and i have a hard time but i manage. They share the same health pool which is 12m with a very short enrage timer for such health pool. I'm a hunter, i got 0 cleave. If i was, lets say an affliction lock, the fight would be cake, DoT both, good game.

Any tips? Has anyone done this fight?
    Use the rockets against the gnome. Destroy the 4 consoles at each corner, stack on the gnome and the rockets will damage him - remember! They share a health pool

10+ Year Old Account
    oh snap milhouse is in the brawlers guild? thats awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    oh snap milhouse is in the brawlers guild? thats awesome!
    With like 50M health
    And a 2minute berserk timer

have fun .

Deleted
    Tanks Orestes21, that helped. 21% best try. But now the problem is the freaking gnome with the Deathray thing. As a hunter, i got no way to heal such damage. Its way too much.