Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

To the rogues that waited for 5.1...

Reroll for now and come back at 5.4. Feedback was ignored in beta and it's still being ignored.

Deleted
    At least blind and vanish have lower cds. And hey! Wound deals 33% more damage! \o/
    Last edited by mmocee1aa8d918; 2012-11-28 at 02:23 AM.

I've got a bucket here you can cry into.

Another patch, another load of notes with hardly any Rogue changes. News at 11. How long have you been playing a Rogue for? Surely you're used to this by now?

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    Loved it when patch notes said "vanish 90 sec cd" and 1 day later hotfix said "vanish 2min cd". It's like nope, chuck testa.
    Sure you aren't confusing it with the Blind change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    Loved it when patch notes said "vanish 90 sec cd" and 1 day later hotfix said "vanish 2min cd". It's like nope, chuck testa.
    Actually it was more like, "Haha, gotcha bitch!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenro View Post
    Reroll for now and come back at 5.4. Feedback was ignored in beta and it's still being ignored.
    omg omg i havent been able to kill ppl in one stun lock for 2 months must reroll...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Another patch, another load of notes with hardly any Rogue changes. News at 11. How long have you been playing a Rogue for? Surely you're used to this by now?

in what world have you lived,rogues have been op since like forever...its only been since the pre-expansion patch and the expansion itself that rogues have been nerfed.
    and you know what,its not so bad,rogues have been too good for a very long time

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues are fine...you just have to try now
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Oh yea blind. It's late. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Get gear. Rogues will scale highly with more gear, and will eventually reach a point where they're overpowered, just like every other expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Rogues are fine...you just have to try now
    I'd love to believe you.

I cut my rogue loose. He was just dead weight dragging everyone else down. I'm not waiting 6 months for Blizz to fix it either.

Anyone playing a rogue or a ret paladin for PVP should just cancel their subscription for a few months.

Deleted
    Rogues are seriously not that bad, you guys scale better with gear. the only reason rogues where op in cata was because of daggers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Rogues are seriously not that bad, you guys scale better with gear. the only reason rogues where op in cata was because of daggers.
    Rogues are not viable in PVP. They have more or less gone extinct now. 5.1 solved nothing.

Don't waste your time being target practice for better classes. We have better things to do.

The Cata rogue was actually better as well (both Assassination and Sub) which is painfully ironic. I almost wish for the Cata rogue back. We had two vanishes and two smokebombs as sub and shadowstep in the same spec.

So guys, if you like playing a broken class that has more passive damage than cooldowns and a class that no one wants, play a rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Anyone playing a rogue or a ret paladin for PVP should just cancel their subscription for a few months.
    Or reroll Warrior. lolsecondwind.

can't faceroll class broken

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    This. Actually seeing rogues in rbgs and arena as of today. The upgrades will only make them more viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Worst PVP expansion ever. Rogues are still weak, spent over 10mins in an arena on my warrior this morning 1v2 rogue/disc, only had to turtle shadowblades. Embarrasing damage, poor mobility and no more effective control than a warior.
    Last edited by Dcruize; 2012-11-28 at 01:43 PM.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Rogues have a very legitimate reason to complain. They are the least popular class in high end arena right now (even below monks, who are brand new and rising fast). For every 1 rogue above 2200, there are 12 ret paladins (and 25 warriors). Rets just got nerfed, rogues just got buffed - we're going to see that disparity begin to close - but it's day 1 of that predicted change - I think it's a little early for rets to be comparing themselves to rogue-level representation (right now, rogues Dream of being as good as rets).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Rets just got nerfed, rogues just got buffed - we're going to see that disparity begin to close
    Unfortunately we weren't buffed where it was needed.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues are not viable in PVP.
    Rogues are most definitely viable.

Just not optimal.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1