Thread: hey im mvp

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

hey im mvp

just wondering if this guild has a website or what does it take to apply to them

if you don't know how to apply to guilds, that usually means you are not good enough to be in the guild you're trying to app to.

Maybe ask one of their members in game instead of asking on a forum that is not related to them at all?

Need 2200 in arena i think, assuming they have a requirement at all since the sole purpose of those pvp guilds is usually to fund the gleader and his friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Need 2200 in arena i think, assuming they have a requirement at all since the sole purpose of those pvp guilds is usually to fund the gleader and his friends.

all right ty

10+ Year Old Account
    hey guys just wondering how i apply for paragon, iv finished half of LFR and play a Ret Pally. Any tips? I wanna be 733t like them xoxox. *sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by lukerocks View Post
    if you don't know how to apply to guilds, that usually means you are not good enough to be in the guild you're trying to app to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    hey guys just wondering how i apply for paragon, iv finished half of LFR and play a Ret Pally. Any tips? I wanna be 733t like them xoxox. *sarcasm*
    Not sure if jealous or just being jerks, it was a reasonable question, no need to be mean about it.
    They likely care about your pvp gear and arena rating, but I would say your best bet is to log onto their realm, or make a character there if you havent got one, and talk to one of their members directly about getting in. Use "/who hey im mvp", should list all online members.

bribe talb, pookz, or other officers, 5-20k will get you ginvite. sodah said so :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Find a lesser guild member who lied about his rating and be friends with him. Play at 1800mmr and meet new people from either him or opponents that notice you. If you hang around long enough, they'll let you in regardless of your rating. The hard part is not actually playing the game, but playing the game with the right people.

That guild is overcrowded anyway. I'm sure if you just keep playing arena, one of the 1800 players will notice you and want to play with you. Don't pay people gold to get in. Infiltrate the guild the old fashioned way like I described.

Why do you want to get into that guild?

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Why do you want to get into that guild?
    so he can arena with reckful!!
    this game sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jtth View Post
    bribe talb, pookz, or other officers, 5-20k will get you ginvite. sodah said so :P
    Sodah also said "OMG I FUCKING LOVE JELLY" about 8 times in a game. He's about as grounded as a fucking balloon.

Deleted
    In the wrong game, IMMVP is a player in Starcraf....oh wait...nevermind.

I would say to avoid the bandwagon. A player's skill is not determined by his guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightingblue View Post
    I would say to avoid the bandwagon. A player's skill is not determined by his guild.
    But a good PvP guild helps a lot when doing RBG and finding partners...

Seen a lot of mvp people in arena, most are terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfittingshoe View Post
    <hey im mvp> essentially amounts to ~60 good players leading 500 bad ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    But a good PvP guild helps a lot when doing RBG and finding partners...
    Not when you are starting out as a nobody in PVP and trying to get into that particular guild. I have a feeling like every top guild, it would be incredibly elitist and clique'ish. Even if the OP got in, I guess he would have no chance in hell of ever getting invited into any of the guild's RBG/arena group unless he's real good at making friends or starts becoming a Youtube celebrity by making tons of videos lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfittingshoe
    I guess this is expected as there are a lot of fanboys just trying to rub off some of that e-celebrity.
    Last edited by corebit; 2012-12-11 at 06:27 AM.

It requires glad or a 5k invite. I hear its full of good, but mean people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaAger View Post
    It requires glad or a 5k invite. I hear its full of good, but mean people.
    In my 7 year old wow experience, all serious pvp guilds are just a bunch of egomaniacal whiners with manners that would sicken a pirate. The best way to piss off these guys is to troll the trade chat and say they're all bads, then they come out of the woodwork to defend their enormous penises.