Deadly dealing 3x as much as Wound. No justification to use Wound even with buff.

I can't see why one would use wound poison. Even with the buff, wound does - maybe - a third of the damage as Deadly. I can't see giving up a 2/3 damage for a MS effect that doesn't seem to do much, given all the healing being thrown around.

I don't think the buff was intended to outpace Deadly, I think it was to just add more damage to Rogues needing to use Wound.

Deleted
    if your assasination spec the damg differance will seem larger as well due to how your mastery works so for combat/sub it is probably less differance between the two that it's worth wound,

Deleted
    The purpose of Wound has become unclear. In my opinion, they should just make us a poison related talent tier. We should be able to choose between Paralytic, Leeching, and passively applying Wound Poison.

Deleted
    they gave us a 1/2 as long cripple via a glyph after you evis or envenom, don't see why we shouldn't get one that does wound this way.

Deleted
    Well it's a very minor up in situations when you need it, on arenas (mostly 2s or 3s), if you are not assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    The purpose of Wound has become unclear. In my opinion, they should just make us a poison related talent tier. We should be able to choose between Paralytic, Leeching, and passively applying Wound Poison.

I love ur comments but for me no poison should be ever in talent tier maybe only one ultimate poison talent (Unlock multiples poisons with 1 point) all other poison should be baseline because its sucks right now we don't really have choice.

Why are we so limited in poison? we can only use two and most of them are situational.
    Even if leeching was baseline with paralytic poison would its change anything? Dont think so.

Paralytic proc is too low really situational, you wont take it vs team with multiples ways of dispells or immunity.
    Crippling Poison always win for me I hate our PvP set bonus SO MUCH.
    mind numbing I use it sometime... there so many instant now, I dislike the Shiv effect.
    *new* Shiv effect-* Each spell that launches the target see a cooldown increased by 1 second. last 5 seconds * (affect melee and caster.)
    Last edited by gaz770; 2012-11-29 at 03:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz770 View Post
    I love ur comments but for me no poison should be ever in talent tier maybe only one ultimate lvl 90 talent (Unlock multiples poisons with 1 point) all other poison should be baseline because its sucks right now we don't really have choice.

Why are we so limited in poison? we can only use two and most of them are situational.
    Even if leeching was baseline with paralytic poison would its change anything? Dont think so.

Paralytic proc is too low really situational, you wont take it vs team with mass dispell or immunity.
    Crippling Poison always win for me I hate our PvP set bonus SO MUCH.
    mind numbing I use it sometime... there so many instant now, I dislike the Shiv effect.
    *new* Shiv effect-* Each spell that launches the target see a cooldown increased by 1 second. last 5 seconds
    I'm inclined to agree; having all poisons baselined does sound much more reasonable, especially when considering that we can only have two poisons applied at one given time. Leeching is the only "mandatory" non-lethal PvE poison we have, seeing as all the other poisons suck, but it's unavailable due to the fact that it shares tiers with Elusiveness. Paralytic is just bad AND it shares a tier with Dirty Tricks, making it a very uninteresting "talent" as well.

I'm just trying to work with what Blizzard has already done, instead of doing what I actually want to do. They obviously want us to chose some poisons, so they should just go all the way and make us an actual tier.

If it were up to me, I'd abolish most of the tiers and fix us some proper talents. Tier 2 needs to fucking disappear, and so does tier 5. Tier 6 needs to be looked at with scrutiny. The "Step/Prep" tier is retarded as well; Baseline Shadowstep so we can have some damn mobility already. If that calls for the removal of Prep, then so be it. As it is, no one is taking Burst of Speed, some people are taking Prep, and the VAST majority are, for good reasons, forced to take Step. That's just not a very well designed tier.

Tier 1 is alright, it can stay as it is.
    Tier 2 abilities Deadly Throw and Combat Readiness should be baselined ONCE AGAIN, like they should be. Complete overhaul required.
    Tier 3 is fine, but I'd replace Leeching Poison with Nerve Strike. Now it's a true damage reduction tier.
    Tier 4 needs a completely overhaul.
    Tier 5, for Gods sake, baseline Dirty Tricks. It's far to important... Our toolkit is literally incomplete without it.
    Tier 6 needs an overhaul as well. Anticipation is far too powerful and useful to be a talent, Versatility is just useless, and Shuriken Toss is too weak. Baseline Anticipation, baseline or move Shuriken Toss to a different tier, and just make combo points stack on the player instead of wasting our time...

If only I had the power...!
    Last edited by mmoc0d3e61e7f2; 2012-11-29 at 03:40 AM.

Tier 1 is alright, it can stay as it is.
    Tier 2 abilities Deadly Throw and Combat Readiness should be baselined ONCE AGAIN, like they should be. Complete overhaul required.
    Tier 3 is fine, but I'd replace Leeching Poison with Nerve Strike. Now it's a true damage reduction tier.
    Tier 4 needs a completely overhaul.
    Tier 5, for Gods sake, baseline Dirty Tricks. It's far to important... Our toolkit is literally incomplete without it.
    Tier 6 needs an overhaul as well. Anticipation is far too powerful and useful to be a talent, Versatility is just useless, and Shuriken Toss is too weak. Baseline Anticipation, baseline or move Shuriken Toss to a different tier, and just make combo points stack on the player instead of wasting our time...

If only I had the power...!
    Only tier 1 is balanced you could put everything else baseline and rogue would still be okayish okay maybe a LITTLE much too mobile but if we take another exemple if you take another classe and remove 1 talent tier(choice it) make everything else baseline they're UBEROPWTFBBQNERFPLEASE, but rogue talent is SO soft doesnt affect anything its shocking, why? Because rogue had already everything before they just overnerfed and removed it from the rogue core put it intro talents ability.

God my english sucks, mybad.

Why are we the only guys who suffer for putting up wound?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using Wound as it's the only MH PvP poison that is guaranteed to work against every class in PvP.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm using Wound as it's the only MH PvP poison that is guaranteed to work against every class in PvP.
    ...as is Deadly Poison? In fact, damage wise, it works to a much better degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    ...as is Deadly Poison? In fact, damage wise, it works to a much better degree.
    Every class heals. The more they heal, the better Wound Poison gets. Plus the fact that the debuff is a percentage reduction as opposed to a numerical one like Necrotic Strike, makes the debuff scale a lot better.

I did say PvP poison.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1