Thread: Black out drunk

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Talking Black out drunk

Has it ever happened to you?

If so what's the last thing you remember about the day/night and the first thing you remember when you woke up?

Ill start, it was 2 Saturdays ago in Florida and I remember ordering another jd the next thing I know I'm waking up with a friend shaking me and yelling at me to get up for breakfast. Wild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, never. When I get drunk enough that other people would black out, I stay conscious and later vomit. I think maybe the vomiting helps keeping those memories from being lost. I always feel better after vomiting anyway.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Nope, never. When I get drunk enough that other people would black out, I stay conscious and later vomit. I think maybe the vomiting helps keeping those memories from being lost. I always feel better after vomiting anyway.
    Strange but I haven't thrown up from drinking for about 5 years. Not that I'm hardcore or any thing but I've had my share of drinks in that time. Maybe my body has gotten tougher with age.

I've heard enough stories from other people to avoid ever getting drunk. None of them end well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

No, I'll have a couple drinks, but I never push it to that point. I'd rather enjoy my night, not black out and have to be taken care of.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    No, I'll have a couple drinks, but I never push it to that point. I'd rather enjoy my night, not black out and have to be taken care of.
    Nonsense. You're not taken care of, your brain auto pilots to the bed or bathroom.

This has never happened to me

Even if I fill my stomach to the point of it coming up my throat with booze... this still hasn't happened and I like it that way lol

I have been so drunk that I went and laid down on my bed or a couch or whatever and then fell asleep, but not so drunk that I go from like standing up to straight unconcious and don't even know what happened or anything

Never blacked out completely.

I've had nights where things are foggy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I've heard enough stories from other people to avoid ever getting drunk. None of them end well.
    We only have 1 chance at life so play hard and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Sure it does! Being drunk feels awesome and some of the most fun times I've ever had in life were while wasted. It's hilarious good fun!

I have only puked from drinking one time, and have never "Blacked out", and have never gotten in any real drunk-ness related issues like DUIs or any of that.

For me alcohols been almost nothing but a positive and fun experience

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I was told one time that I apparently told a lesbian that I wanted to ahem... have my way with her.

I do not recall such events transpiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Has it ever happened to you?
    A few times. The biggest was the one where it took me three days to piece together everything I had done while the memorex wasn't recording, so to speak. Most involved lots of vomiting but that one included at least one sexual encounter too and a significant amount of dancing, apparently. She was cute too, really wish I remembered that one.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    A few times. The biggest was the one where it took me three days to piece together everything I had done while the memorex wasn't recording, so to speak. Most involved lots of vomiting but that one included at least one sexual encounter too and a significant amount of dancing, apparently. She was cute too, really wish I remembered that one.
    Tip of the hat sir.

Only once, and it was completely unintentional. I somehow ended up going from tipsy to blacking out (I'm a total lightweight). I spent the next morning wanting to vomit every time I opened my mouth, and it took almost a year to get to the point where I could drink hard liquor again without wanting to heave immediately. Never again.

I haven't blacked out as in unconscious, but there were a couple of times where I was completely unaware of what was going on, but still somehow functional. Played an entire set that way. I was told that I had a good time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did it once. Just once.

Got tanked at a party in montreal. I remember vomiting in a trash can and then falling asleep on a bed. Not sure where I woke up but next thing I remember is being on the bus ride home with a terrible hang over, nursing a Sprite to try to keep the nausea at bay.

Never going to do that again.
    Putin khuliyo

My worst one was I remember puking over a chain link fence, then I woke up the next morning freezing cold in someone's house I didn't know with big gashes on my palms. Wasn't that fun, didn't do it again.

A few weeks ago. Chase shots with steel reserve (8%alc) on an empty stomach. Think I ended up taking 7-8 shots and about 7 beers in an hour. Tried to cook fettucini alfredo on the stove. Cooked it for about 2 minutes and when it was still cold took it out of the pot and had a crunchy noodle soup... only about half of it made it into the bowl. The other half.. let's just say it looked like some1 splooged all over the kitchen. I also managed to knock over 10 plants and break a pumpkin. It was also impossible to open a door as I had trouble finding it Lol. Chase your shots with steel reserve. If you feel manly get some 151 or everclear if you can handle it. Keep an empty stomach when you drink. Surprisingly I didn't puke that night or so I heard....can't remember much.

too many to count lol. In college I use to get super fucked up and ended up regretting alot of shit and alot I don't. Alot of insane stories as well. After getting out of college I quit drinking thinking my liver needed a couple of years to recover.

On a cruise ship once....was partying with some people from Wisconsin that my group met on the ship, one of the nights i had a few too many...I remember leaving the bar and going through an automatic door, and then I woke up.