Thread: Black out drunk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Never blacked out been drugged before but never blacked out drunk due to actual consumption. I like to know what I am doing at all times.

Had a little party once. Got drunk, Remember playing some poker. Woke up next day with puke all over the place. Im asuming it was a good night

Last time was when I defended my PhD. My friends kept ordering Prairie Fires, so I kept having to order chasers. Last thing I remember was getting hot sauce to exact vengeance. Woke up clean and in PJs in my boyfriend's bed. My boyfriend let me know that cleaning up my vomit all over the car and the house was going to have to count as a birthday gift in addition to a graduation gift, and that I should tip really well at the bar for a while. My friends were pissed at me for apparently destroying their clothes. Successful evening, all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few times come to mind yes, I get nasty hangovers these days though so I try to avoid them but sometimes it can be fun to just loosen all the stops and go all in.. always regret it in the morning though :P

First one was during graduation from the Gymnasium (upper secondary school thing). Went to the pub with my classmates, lots of shots and stuff. After that all I remember is a picture in my head of sitting in a taxi and laughing at a friend standing next to the taxi, vomiting. Next thing I know I wake up sideways in an armchair with my head in a trashcan next to it. Amazingly at the right place though so someone must have known where to direct the taxi.
    Second one kinda ties together with the first one. It was a follow-up cruise on a ferry to Stockholm after the graduation thing. I have absolutely no memory whatsoever of this event but people say that I was there so I guess I was. It's all just a blank though.
    3rd one was during a pubcrawl where I can't really remember much but I woke up in my bed the next day and there was vomit next to the bed, that was kinda gross

Some less severe ones involve a "sitz" (basically a party where you most of the time sit at some tables and eat, drink lots, and sing), I remember flirting and giggling outrageously together with the girl next to me, then I remember getting on a specially procured transport for said party whose mission was to transport the most drunk people, including me, to the place we were supposed to sleep. After that I just remember getting up the next morning in my sleeping bag. Amazingly with no hangover.
    Then there was also this time in Germany during some special trip to see the concentration camps. Most of the group had a bit of a wild night out in Berlin the night before visiting one of those camps and there are a few hours here and there missing from that night, nothing major though. I remember having problems getting off the bus at one of the camps the next day though because I suddenly got massive vertigo and going down those 3 steps from the bus to the ground was really hard work lol :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Has it ever happened to you?

If so what's the last thing you remember about the day/night and the first thing you remember when you woke up?
    Back when I was 18 at friend of a friend's party. Last thing I remember was drinking beer on the porch with a girl I rather liked and the first thing I woke up to was myself lying on my bed, puke all over the floor because I missed the bucket I apparently had managed to bring in on my own.

I've had alcohol since then and gotten drunk too, but I keep it somewhat in moderation now. Waking up and for the first minute having no sense of where I was or what had happened the night before was not very nice. Especially not with various people sending me texts the following day (Some I did not even know) asking me if I was ok or reminding me of something I did that night that I couldn't remember anyway.

I hated that feeling.

If so what's the last thing you remember about the day/night and the first thing you remember when you woke up?

Ill start, it was 2 Saturdays ago in Florida and I remember ordering another jd the next thing I know I'm waking up with a friend shaking me and yelling at me to get up for breakfast. Wild.
    So basically you got drunk, don't remember anything, if you even had fun or had a horrible night, and woke up next morning.

How is that wild? How is that fun? You missed everything while you were busy being drunk.

Deleted
    for approx 5 years, from 16-21 it was standard routine to ask my friends the day after "what happened last night"...i've always been heavy on the booze, but somehow i've come to start remembering nights out nowadays :P

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So basically you got drunk, don't remember anything, if you even had fun or had a horrible night, and woke up next morning.

How is that wild? How is that fun? You missed everything while you were busy being drunk.
    most ppl do remember that u had fun/things went to shit, or if u party often u know that as long as the head do keep up, u'r having massive fun...and just can't stop :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've almost gotten to that point... usually I throw up before passing out. I have only been in this situation twice when I let myself go loose with my friends...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had some pretty great ones going clubbing, but one trumps that hard. Basically, I challenged a mate of mine to a Jaeger drinking comp. We both bought about ~1.5L of Jaeger each, fuckloads of redbull and got too it. Last thing I remember was my mate handing me another drink as our last friend passed out drunk. I woke up in my bed (in my HOUSE, which was not where the event was. Aparently I drove home?!) covered in orange vomit.

I refer to that as "The Event". I can now no longer drink Jaeger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Happened to me a few times in my life, three or four, perhaps. I'll wake up with absolutely no recollection of what happened during certain periods, awful hangover and a mind full of shame based on the things I did remember. It'd only get worse as people would tell me all the crazy things I'd been up to. Now I just don't drink alcohol at all. Last time I was drunk is probably close to a decade ago and not planning to get drunk any time soon, either. I'm 31. I didn't even drink at my own wedding.

To be perfectly honest, I'm afraid of the person that comes out when my control disappears. One time I had been partying with friends, drinking heavily. I woke up with sore knuckles and couldn't remember shit. Apparently I'd sucker punched some guy in the mouth, and I've absolutely no idea why or if there even was a reason. I become loud, obnoxious, intrusive and threatening and it scares the shit out of me because that's not who I am.

Edit: I accidentally a word.
    Last edited by mmoc494ea71a08; 2012-11-28 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Got quite pissed at my office Christmas do last year. Got home a-ok, boyfriend told me I was fine when I got home, but I do not remember the journey home at all. It's a complete blank.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    No, never. I've got really sick though and throwing up for an hour, lying on toilet floor praying for it to stop and making promises to god and a number of other deities if they can make it stop. I usually try to avoid drinking at all though as I know it's hard to stop once I start and even light drinking, like a glass of wine makes me a little sick afterwards.

Never passed out, I've never vomited from drinking either from what I can remember, I've vomited loads of times the day after though, I get horrible, horrible hangovers, after a heavy night it can ruin the entire day.

Had a few memory losses though, one midsummer was a blur, woke up the next day asking my gf how she got home, she goes "I had to lead you by the hand"... didn't remember walking home with her at all!

Was apparently zick-zacking across the road, almost going down the ditches! Good thing she was there! :P
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-11-28 at 11:13 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Only once. My 21st birthday went out with a big group of friends, it being my 21st everyone wanted to buy me drinks. Naturally i accepted =). Anyway last thing i remember is downing a pint glass of what i thought was sprite, it wasn't it was gin, woke up next morning in the hospital. Weirdest thing was we had apparently walked the 3 miles from nightclub to the hospital.

To top things off i happened to have lost my own jumper but was wearing a rather fetching pink woollen girls jumper 3 sizes to small for me. Also ended up being 50 quid better off, people had been giving me money to go and get drink for myself apparently my body had said enough was enough so i was just pocketing it.

Yeah been very careful in watching what ive drunk since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    Only once. My 21st birthday went out with a big group of friends, it being my 21st everyone wanted to buy me drinks. Naturally i accepted =). Anyway last thing i remember is downing a pint glass of what i thought was sprite, it wasn't it was gin

Yeah been very careful in watching what ive drunk since then.
    haha, that reminds of when(many years ago) I gave my cousin that wasn't very old(10-11 maybe) a can of stoli vodka and told him it was soda. The poor lad didn't read what it was, took a big mouthfull and started to cry like hell soon after. rofl

My aunt wasn't very happy with me, nor was my parents! But damn it was fun.

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    It happened once. At the christmas party at work. The one time of the year, where it shouldn’t.
    I drank around 12 full glasses of 5.7% alc. beer, aaaaaaaand one and a half bottle of red wine. I remember until 10 O’clock. I was told I went to the club until around three, where I afterwards fell asleep on a bench. I woke up in my bed naked but with my shoes on without any memory from past 10. It seems like I walked home after I woke up. Dat shit cray.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never black out drunk. Even in my most gluttonous of binge drinking, puking till it hurts escapades I recall what was going on (even if the details are a bit fuzzy).
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I always remember a couple things during a blackout drunk. I usually wake up the next morning cringing about one of them

Deleted

Yes, it has happened to me plenty of times.

Last thing I remember is hard to say, since I vaguely remember bits and pieces but I can't recall what happened in what order. I always wake up just fine though.
    It's funny because when I get a really bad blackout (say 2 or 3 hours!) I still act relatively normal. My behaviour is pretty much the same as when I'm tipsy.

For example, a few years ago at a new years party I had a bit too much to drink and I went to sit down on the ground. The security guy from the place thought I was really drunk or that I had used drugs or whatever and he probably wanted to drag me outside, but when he spoke to me I stood up and I looked him straight in the eye and told him I was fine. I really don't remember any of it, but that's what friends told me. After that I went back to party for an hour or two and then I went home. I didn't do anything really weird.

Anyway, yeah I get black outs a little too easy. But luckily I usually don't do anything really embarrasing. A few times I even scored a phone number which I really don't remember. I really don't know what to do with it then, it's weird. Other times all I did during a black out is deciding it's best to go home right away and sleep.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Never black out drunk. Even in my most gluttonous of binge drinking, puking till it hurts escapades I recall what was going on (even if the details are a bit fuzzy).
    I'm exactly the opposite, I never have to puke but I tend to forget a lot of things. Sometimes I forget EVERYTHING between 2 and 6 at night.
    But luckily it's improving, I seem to get black outs less often since a half year now.

Deleted
    i am a student, soo this happens almost each friday :P i regret getting drunk durring the weekend but after 5 days of school i repeat the same thing.