Thread: Ninja changes

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Not really. People have a right to know where they join at.
    Anyway, there's a fix for it.
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/raidfinderfix/
    Thank you.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Not to break you here but this is possibly one of the most silliest complaints I have ever read like literally LOL like really? Pets? Hahahaha cmon
    Actualy i do agree with that, in pvp it's seriouesly annoying. There is already so much stuff going on! imagine: Stampede, 2 hunters companion pet 2 x normal pets dragonthing pet = Chaos

Not fun. Leave ur Pokemon in ur bag in Bg's

They nerfed the size of the one-handed axe from Elegon

The one that every single person in my guild seemed to want to mention last night is that they moved the flight path in Halfhill. All of 20 feet, but you'd think it was miles away...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, the Lucky Jubling stays out.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    The one that every single person in my guild seemed to want to mention last night is that they moved the flight path in Halfhill. All of 20 feet, but you'd think it was miles away...
    Guessing this was to appease the kids complaining about getting killed as they landed from PvP... may also be a re-route to keep from getting slayed by some big birds lol. So glad I can fly in MoP and don't have to worry about crap like that anymore

You don't get to switch pet after one of opponent's pets dies. Didn't see it in patch notes, it's a pretty big thing for pet battles. Also, there is no sound anymore when pvp pet battle window pops.
    Bigger than Life.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I'm the opposite, I am more than happy to yank that 90 valor for the final boss, reque up while doing dailies and then kill the first 2 bosses and if the party is rolling over the bosses pretty well I will stick around for another 45 valor for an additional 5-7 mins of work. If I get 7 dailies between each que I pull in 205 valor in an hour.
    There's single possible downside for this: you can get LFR already in progress even if you've already downed last boss (yes, it is real, had one just yesterday before reset). If you only need, say, first boss, you had slim chance to wait until invite timer ticks and hope that invite fails because of someone else. Now you have to waste time spent in queue every time just to enter instance and check it out for yourself.

Seeing how it is just a UI bug, it is not that important though.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2012-11-28 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    - In LFR, you no longer see 0/6 bosses. (Overdue in my opinion)
    hardly overdue. this "feature" is complete bullshit. if they wanted to "fix" lfr queues they'd institute a change that gave you a guaranteed fresh run, not queue you into bullshit half cleared instances. that shit is a waste of my time, and my time = money.

The Darkmoon Card proc no longer changes holy pallys Light of Dawn into a blinding ray of light

Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    hardly overdue. this "feature" is complete bullshit. if they wanted to "fix" lfr queues they'd institute a change that gave you a guaranteed fresh run, not queue you into bullshit half cleared instances. that shit is a waste of my time, and my time = money.
    If you've killed the last boss in an LFR, and queue again, it will always get a fresh run. If this change is a bug they need to keep it.

I actually got to empress last week in LFR, and waited twenty (20!) minutes for the raid to fill 1 healer and 6 DPS. We kept hearing the noise of people seeing the queue pop and declining it. If you get in a 2/3, just do it, and then queue again for the first 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    If you've killed the last boss in an LFR, and queue again, it will always get a fresh run. If this change is a bug they need to keep it.
    This isn't true anymore. This was true last expansion but I have had it happen multiple times this expansion. I don't know if it is intended or bug, but the truth is that requeuing after the last boss does not always put you in at the first. It may prefer it, but it doesn't guarantee it.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post

I actually got to empress last week in LFR, and waited twenty (20!) minutes for the raid to fill 1 healer and 6 DPS. We kept hearing the noise of people seeing the queue pop and declining it. If you get in a 2/3, just do it, and then queue again for the first 2.
    i got an idea.

hell no.

if i have to requeue to get a fresh run i will. i won't join runs in progress.

I did find a new rare in the Badlands today... Doesn't sound like a patch change but I tell you, I've leveled at least 6 characters past those levels by memorizing spawn locations of all the rares in that area, and I've ran past that spot at least 100 times. There was also no information about this warp-stalker in wowhead. So if you're a hunter looking for a red/yellow warp-stalker pet, you're in luck.

Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    i got an idea.

hell no.

if i have to requeue to get a fresh run i will. i won't join runs in progress.
    Sorry that something has inconvenienced you. I didn't realize your time in game was more important/valuable than the other players who are trying to fill a 2/3 being fucked over by entitled people like you paying the same sub fee.

Carry on, thank you sir may I have another, /kneel, etc

I noticed while comparing gear at the Lions landing vendor (so glad I bought a valor belt a month before a better valor belt was available :/) that the gear comparison bubble was larger and more rectangular with lots of useless negative space.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    This isn't true anymore. This was true last expansion but I have had it happen multiple times this expansion. I don't know if it is intended or bug, but the truth is that requeuing after the last boss does not always put you in at the first. It may prefer it, but it doesn't guarantee it.
    This was never true. If you look at the notes it says it will prioritize putting you in a fresh run but it is not guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    This was never true. If you look at the notes it says it will prioritize putting you in a fresh run but it is not guaranteed.
    You may be right, but I never had it happen in Dragonsoul, while now I get in on the same boss again about half the time.

The point is still legitimate though: it is not true if you queue after getting a 2/3 run that you will get a 0/3. You might join a run on the same boss you just killed again.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    You may be right, but I never had it happen in Dragonsoul, while now I get in on the same boss again about half the time.

The point is still legitimate though: it is not true if you queue after getting a 2/3 run that you will get a 0/3. You might join a run on the same boss you just killed again.
    Bizarre, maybe you should open a ticket? Almost every time I do LFR I get 2/3 or 3/4. Kill the last boss, and then get a fresh run. Has happened every time, and have just confirmed with so co-workers that their experience has been exactly the same.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    A ninja change that I just recently noticed was the health of Vaelastrasz. Vael had a health pool of 6.89M and started at 1.91M. It might be me not having done this encounter in many many years, but I reckon the health being 1M/3.3M.