Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Being one of the 500+ people storming through Ashenvale, Darkshore, and the Exodar getting the flames during Midsummer with the wowinsider guild on my realm. TONS of fun.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    First M'uru kill, just a few days before the nerf.
    everyone killed Muru prenerf according to forums

I have a few, hard to choose which

1. All vanilla boss kills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGWISLVZh0I
    2. getting gladiator on two druids (feral/resto) in season 2
    3. High Warlord / Hero of the Horde in season 9 with a win rate of 92% in RBG

last two are silly epeen things that I'm most proud of with something to show for it, but all of my time in vanilla when I was probably horrible at the game, clicked most things and keyboard turned, was the most enjoyable (lucky to have a hilarious guild)

Nostalgia isnt what it used to be...

Probably when I got "Conqueror" back in TBC.

3 months straight of literally farming AB and WSG for hours every day finally paid off. I didn't complain about how long it was going to take. I wanted that title and I earned it; it felt good.
    Seeking wildness and solitude in a self-destructive world.

I can't really say. Beating Majordomos Executus was an awesome feeling that then got topped by killing raggy and Ony. And it just went on. Every major boss like Razorgore, Vael, Chromaggus and Nef felt so great and proud. Definitely LV and KT among them. My pvp rank 10 and getting the ICC Frostwyrm count among them.

Sorry...I cannot chose one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Several come to mind. I remember working on Lucifron in MC for several weeks before getting that first kill. With "raiding" being UBRS/Scholo previous to that, the Core was amazing. Getting KT and Vashj, Archimonde in Hyjal, LK in ICC. Like others have said, there doesn't seem to be the level of time and effort working on encounters before finally getting that first kill. Hence it takes away from the excitement and energy when it does finally happen.

The first time i saw the "sad orc peon" asking me why i cancelled the subscription back in WOTLK. And the "Frozen" status on my CATA account.

finally hitting 60 back in vanilla. Or when we killed archavon i think is what it was when first on our server before the huge nerf on him.

I cannot make up my mind between our first kills on Mu'ru, Yogg+0, Heroic Anub 25 (I was resto at the time, last phase was INTENSE for healers), Heroic LK 25 and H Rag 25. All of those end bosses were a huge amount of fun to progress through and kill pre-nerfs.

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkiem View Post
    everyone killed Muru prenerf according to forums
    I didn't! My raid was working on the twins then. I'd admit it, because I'm pleased with the fact we even got that far for being a pretty casual raid.

I went back and finished my Sunwell achievement at 80.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma

quitting wow, then coming back at next day.

Killing the LK in whrath, and doing 25k dps the whole fight !

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I didn't! My raid was working on the twins then. I'd admit it, because I'm pleased with the fact we even got that far for being a pretty casual raid.

I went back and finished my Sunwell achievement at 80.
    Yeah, my guild wiped on Kalegos at 1% the week before the nerf. Then after the nerf we cleared to the Sisters in one night, maybe two. The week after that we got to the sisters again and then said "fuck it, this is too easy now". Always awkward being a high end casual guild . . . .

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    There have been quite some.

-Getting my Winterspring Frostsaber after the "nerf" so repeatable quests would give more than 75 reputation, but before the 20-days thing was implemented.

-Getting The Insane in the Membrane FoS.

-Saying "Oh look, that doesn't look like a piece of gear...", realizing what was going on, and looting Ashes of Al'ar afterwards (yay solo!)

-Killing heroic Ragnaros while it still was relevant content;

-Getting Herald of the Titans FoS. I paid a level 80 guild during Cata to boost me through it because seriously, people on Openraid asked to have 500 points in LW. To have a bit more critical strike. For Algalon with Cataclysm flasks. LOL. (and being way too strict for gear requirements, "226ILVL OR DON'T BOTHER SIGNING UP" <---screw you already).

-Looting Thori'dal

-My first Lich King solo (happened 4 days ago )

-My first and only Yogg-Saron solo (+3 lights, sorry i couldn't do it when Feign Death made tentacles despawn...)

-My first C'thun solo (took well over 1 hour 30 minutes. For a single try).

There are more, but they would be too many...

Proudest moment was when I first started raiding in BC after not touching it at all in Vanilla, I felt accomplished when I finally killed Prince Malchezar, though the random unlucky infernals landing near the group was hilarious.

The hardest achievment i earned was the "Found a Life" achievment.
    It made me quit WoW up to this day.

Shìfter (Sober 8 months)

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    The hardest achievment i earned was the "Found a Life" achievment.
    It made me quit WoW up to this day.

Shìfter (Sober 8 months)
    You cannot esssscape usssss...... *flees away at the sight of the sun*

Actually it was the first time taking down Ragnaros in Molton Core for the first time. We were the 3'rd on our sever to take him down and was very exciting actually. Ahhh the good ol' days of 40 man raids!

WOW Armory Link

I have a couple.

The first time I killed Illidan when BT was current content.

The time in Vanilla I killed a Warrior in full T3 while I was in a mix of T1/T2 gear Holy Pally. I literally squealed with excitement.