Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The first time we defeated Ragnaros (back in Vanilla)!

Ok so I like MoP, but I still think BC was the best ever. Remember back in BC....defense rating and when resilience also lowered your chance to be crit? And also remember how for feral tanks how PVP gear was better than a lot of your PVE gear? Well I had the 4 piece tier bonus (don't remember which) and I had spent MINUTES calculating how much resilience I would need to become crit immune in addition to the defense gear I already had on. And I PVP'ed for WEEKS and finally got all the PVP pieces I needed. I was crit immune, and the PVP piece had so much more agi that I was critting and dodging all over the place. And after that when I would run dungeons/raids, my DPS could...well dps to their heart's content without overpowering my aggro. Good times.

I actually hated the defense rating. It meant while you were raising tank gear you had a chance to get gibbed. Was quiet annoying when trying to get your gear up for heroics! Also made gear suck a bit as gear value was taken away from other useful stats to go onto defense rating. I had totally forgotten about that until you mentioned it lol.

Deleted
    When I discovered that Aggra is pregnant for Thrall. I took ma clothes off and shouted "For the Horde!". This might be satire.

Deleted
    I hosted anual horde raids on stormwind with over 200 players participating in it.
    Last year was the last, and it was all worked out well. I contacted the gms of all the guilds and let them make a guildevent, adding me to the list aswell. When the raid started i had 5 desifnated players gather below the nightelf region, invited them, filled the raid with the people from the eventsigns and then left and created a New raid, de designated players would all have their own raid wich they summoned trough the travel perk. Fights lasted hours and we kept stormwind for quite some. Good old days on Frostmane server

Deleted
    It has to be more than one, one for each expansion i'd say

~Classic:
    Me (mage) and a m8 (SP) at Silithus chased by a TF rogue his 2 healbots and a warrior. No vent no skype no typing, we had the perfect team chemistry and managed to kill em all. They went bananas and keep coming one by one, hillarius moments. After a few minutes my m8 received a pm from a lvl1 char sayin to him that we suck after all we have no skills Horde sux and all that crap u know haha
    ~TBC:
    A m8 on his lock and me on my mage S1 vs 2 feral NEs. They pop on him and destroy him, managed to bring em to 50% ish, after my m8's death i spend like 10' kitin' and managed to get us the win. Still remember that last dragon's breath and popin trinkets pyro and blast
    ~WoTLK:
    When we got 50/50 insanity on 10man and not only that i won the wolf aswell
    ~Cata: nothing :P
    ~MoP: don't play anymore

Deleted
    In wotlk, doing wsg on my ret and beat spriest + rogue. In that fight i just got the feeling of doing everything right. It felt incredably good.

Last week during a icc25hc run, did 131k dps on my 80 ele shaman on saurfang, came #4 dps overall after the run was complete. Also did 117k hps on dreamwalker and 51k hps on LK, topping heals on both. New icc25hc in 2 hours, can't wait to spank them 90s!

I remember feeling pretty awesome after making my spellfire set on my mage back in TBC. Oh, and the first time I was in full epics on the same mage (granted, some were pvp items, some were from Holiday events, some were just...bad..)

Deleted
    In tbc during an heroic hellfire ramparts on my rogue. everyone dies apart from me, I pop blade flurry adrenaline rush berserk and evasion. Killed boss, adds that spawned, survived with 2% hp AND ressed the healer with goblin jumper cables

Remember at the time bosses would one shot you, there was no mass ress and no Lfd so you'd be doing heroics with people you knew from the same realm.

Deleted
    When i did play, my proudest WoW moment would probably be a tie between defeating the Lich King in Wrath, since we all wiped and while he did the "you are defeated" speech, my serpent dot ticked (the only dot on the boss) and managed to bring him to the 10% that resurects everyone in the raid. That was pretty awesome. The other one ould be taming Ghostcrawler. Had hard competition for that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    In wotlk, doing wsg on my ret and beat spriest + rogue. In that fight i just got the feeling of doing everything right. It felt incredably good.

Last week during a icc25hc run, did 131k dps on my 80 ele shaman on saurfang, came #4 dps overall after the run was complete. Also did 117k hps on dreamwalker and 51k hps on LK, topping heals on both. New icc25hc in 2 hours, can't wait to spank them 90s!
    I can't belive i forgot this. Killing Aotona after weeks of having her as my last rare for the Frostbitten achievement, after that having completed both Bloody Rare + Frostbitten. That. Felt. EPIC.

I had resubbed in July of 2008 and while I had previously raided but only for fun. This time I set out to do some serious raiding and also set a bunch of goals for myself.

In March 2009 I found myself in Dalaran and finished the last of my goals by turning in a token for the last of my class Tier 7 Set. I was proud that I had accomplished my goals and learned a lot about myself in the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing a lvl 60DK with my lvl 40 hunter while having fishing pole equipped (Days when you could have 2H and bow of course)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was during progression on Gruul when it was the "bleeding edge" of server content. We had been wiping for two hours when the Warlock class officer asked me in raid chat what spec I was.

"Affliction" I replied. (Remember, at this time the Destro / Imp sac was the end all, be all lock spec.)

"Holy shit, you're RAGING!"

The class officer then linked recount which had me #1 in DPS at 852*, and #1 in overall damage by about 7%. I have never been more proud. Two weeks later I switched my main to my resto druid, at request of the guild. It always makes me a little sad, to this day my resto druid is still my main. I'm pretty good at it too. (I would like to think.) But I was a "great" lock.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Being the first paladin to complete T2 judgement. The old bonus was bugged beyond belief. 1500+ crits as holy at L60. Only lasted a week though

My proudest moment was when I finally gathered all the mats and bindings for Thunderfury 6 years ago (Classic WoW)

Deleted
    Reaching 2.2k in arena for the first time

Killing Prince for the first time in BC.

Deleted
    Killing Arthas....

End of the story really.

Actually sat in Dalaran, all 10 of us still in the raid group, no-one even really talking on vent......Just, taking it all in. Was fantastic

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting the Battle Tabard of the Defilers on my Vanilla druid.

Also killing Arthas in Wrath in a random 10-man I got into.