491 resto shaman LF 25's

Hi there, I'm looking for a 25 man raiding guild in need of a resto shaman. I'm 14/16 Nm's 1/6 H MSV (missing Amber Shaper and Sha) on 10's and 1/6 H MSV 25's. I'm looking for something close to or a bit ahead of my progression.

I'm not the kind of person who changes guilds easily or without due consideration, you will be my 3rd guild since mid/late BC. Ideally you'd have strong history and stable roster, and lines about community and respect in you guild FAQ/charter/about us section.

I'm East Coast Canadian, so starting 7:00-8:30ish EST would again be ideal, as would raid ends no latter than 11:30 EST. Additionally, I can't do Sundays (that's my DnD night).

Won't let post links so Vistol on Turylon
    Cheers
    Last edited by Vistol; 2012-11-28 at 05:27 AM.

I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 10/25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group. We are currently the top 25 man alliance raiding guild on our server.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

We are currently recruiting exceptional raiders to fill key spots in our core group! We're looking for players who know their class and how to maximize their performance, and who are eager to push progression while still having fun. Currently working on our heroic push through content.

We classify our guild as a hardcore raiding guild on a 3 day a week schedule. We were a prior top 100 guild who took a break from wow after 7 years of playing and are ready to regain our prior ranking.

We look forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions or want to check on your application with us:

Real ID/battletag:
    Draxillvane#1108

Deleted
    Hi Vistol,

You sound like a great candidate for us. Here's some information

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Burning Blade realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule
    We have always been fond of raiding many times per week, and so our raiding schedule is generally 4 nights per week (at least during progression).

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Sunday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

We also do an optional alt run on Saturdays at 7:45 EST.

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

All Healing Classes
    All Caster DPS

But any exceptional players will be considered

Progression

We may not be full of server first kills, but we do always stay within the top few alliance guilds on this server.

We are currently [1/6] in Heroic 25 man MV and [4/6] in 25 man HoF.

We went [8/8] in Heroic 25 man Dragonsoul.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com

Hey there, I think we'll be a very good fit for you.

We have been around on the same server with the same core roster since the end of vanilla. That's over 6 years at this point! Our raid times fit perfectly for you, we start at 7:30 and end at 10:30, three days a week. We do however raid sundays--if your DnD night is not-moveable then this might be a problem.

We are currnetly 6/6 and 3/6 in 25 man. Last expansion we full cleared all heroic content.

Oh and we're looking for a resto shaman .

If you are interested and getting more information, let me know--we can chat on vent.