Poll: Remove Tome of the Clear Mind?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My only problem with them is that they're pretty much of the teeny-tiny text at the bottom of the advertisement that nullifies some of the awesomeness that was being promoted.

"You can change your talents on the fly!" Then don't require a reagent for it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by carrkevinu View Post
    It's so you can switch talents for different bosses on the fly.
    jk, UI Taints everywhere -.-

don't remove them just have them stack to 100 or 200

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    There need to be small money sinks for the majority of players in addition to repair costs and transmogrification. I agree that it's irritating and stupid but that's the point. It's supposed to be irritating and stupid.
    Pretty much. There are tiny gold sinks throughout the game and the tome is no exception and I cant see it changing any time soon. Just be glad you can flip your talents back and forth depending on the encounter and send the game your sweet sweet gold.

I don't see the point in keeping them. They don't cost much, but take up bag space and it's easy to run out of tomes. They are just a (minor) hassle and might as well be removed.

I agree that they should be removed. No real reason for them other than people to say "crap, I forgot to grab some - anyone got extra?".

I need the ability to reforge on the fly. I paid 120k gold or whatever for this massive yak, and all the instances are a mile long with no teleports and no alternate exits, and you can't mount anywhere.

Jeeves ftw. It's why I have ENG. Jeeves has everything but food, but I can use him to access my bank and get food out. Just can't live without Jeeves