[WW] WW now worst dps spec?

According to simcraft it looks like WW are the worst dps spec now. Is this accurate? I feel like my dps has gone up but still not feeling super strong. We are already a solid 30% behind the top specs and with scaling issues I feel like this is just going to get worse and worse with gear. It's kind of depressing because I like playing a monk but I hate feeling like my dps is holding my raid back.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight in our MV/HoF raid, I mainly tanked, but I did dps 2 fights. Both of those fights, I was top dps. Not by a small margin either. 76k dps on spirit kings and 74k on the first boss in HoF. As far as tanking goes, my druid co-tank took double the damage I took.

I'm liking this patch so far. Granted, I'm not doing heroics yet, but on normals, I'm very pleased.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

As I've stated in some of my previous post. WW has a design flaw which causes Mastery and Haste to conflict with each other. Only way to really solve it is to implement lower GCD or change the whole mastery altogether.

I also saw our SimC results and decided to look deeper. According to it our DPS went down from 5.0 to 5.1, which is not the case. So after having a look at it, the rotation arguments are flawed and include 3 stacked TP that no longer exists, which basically makes our SimC rotation to spam Tiger Palm endlessly.

If you want to use SimC before they fix the issue, after importing your character change these two lines:

Code:
    actions+=/tiger_palm,if=(buff.tiger_power.stack<3&energy.time_to_max>2)|buff.tiger_power.remains<=3
    To:
    Code:
    actions+=/tiger_palm,if=(!buff.tiger_power.remains&energy.time_to_max>2)|!buff.tiger_power.remains

Code:
    actions.st+=/tiger_palm,if=(buff.combo_breaker_tp.react&energy.time_to_max>=2)|(buff.combo_breaker_tp.remains<=2&buff.combo_breaker_tp.react)
    To:
    Code:
    actions.st+=/tiger_palm,if=(buff.combo_breaker_tp.react&energy.time_to_max>=2)|(!buff.combo_breaker_tp.remains&buff.combo_breaker_tp.react)

My dps went up post patch. Fists of Fury doesn't lose ticks now and is actually a nice dps gain when you can use it effectively.

Being a staunch opponent of using FoF at all pre-patch, I'm happy that it's quite decent now.

Liking ascension, 1 stack tiger power and the movement speed buff too. A good patch imho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancidwolf View Post
    According to simcraft it looks like WW are the worst dps spec now. Is this accurate? I feel like my dps has gone up but still not feeling super strong. We are already a solid 30% behind the top specs and with scaling issues I feel like this is just going to get worse and worse with gear. It's kind of depressing because I like playing a monk but I hate feeling like my dps is holding my raid back.
    Fists of Fury fix, Ascenscion, and Tiger Power changes are all dps increase, the simcraft profile simply hasn't been updated yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Fists of Fury fix, Ascenscion, and Tiger Power changes are all dps increase, the simcraft profile simply hasn't been updated yet.
    The Monk dev has posted on EJ about a week ago that he has the change ready on his local build but has yet to upload it.

http://elitistjerks.com/f99/t129814-...4/#post2221980

The action list is outdated, still trying to force you to stack TP 3 times instead of the new 1 stack 30% buff. I have it fixed locally just haven't found the time to commit yet.
    edit:

it looks like they just this evening updated the monk info. According to the latest PTR sims Monk 1H is now near the top of the list.

https://code.google.com/p/simulation...detail?r=14733
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2012-11-28 at 08:42 AM.