Will of the emp. bugged

Hi guys,

Will of the emperor seems to be bugged atm, everytime the bosses do stomp during devestating combo they are pausing before the next attack causing stacks to reset. I didnt get hit once by a combo move but still only got 4/14 op strikes. Same thing was noticed by other tank/mdps on boss. Have put bug report in to blizz but thought id let general community know anyway

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Noticed this tonight as well. Seems as if they've slowed down the speed of the arcs.

Yeah but the problem with that is between stomps it resets. On the combo's with no stomp we were fine. Probly cost me #1 spot on wol to

Yep. Noticed this tonight as well.

On the combo's with no stomp we were fine.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Combos were fine for one boss, stomp or not. The tank on the other had his buff dropping on stomp though.

Deleted
    Is this fixed with the new patch? We want to try will hc but if it's bugged will go somewhere else.

Yup, absolutely bugged.. definitely related to stomp resetting stacks for me, as well. Only got 4 Opp. Strikes, got hit by 1 stomp on purpose while trying to figure out wth was going on, but 0 otherwise. Frustrating

Deleted
    Our rogue mentioned it could of been range from the boss? Didn't have time to test this theory, but I doubt it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraxe View Post
    Yeah but the problem with that is between stomps it resets. On the combo's with no stomp we were fine. Probly cost me #1 spot on wol to
    makes absolutely no sense at all ... how can it cost your wol #1, when all the players coming after you cant make as much damage as you did, cause they cant get opp strike?

They slowed down the arcs/stomps by a fraction of a second (not sure exactly how long, but long enough to feel it). The problem is, when he does a stomp, he has to move up to the tank (because the tank is now out of range) and this delay added to the increased move time causes your stacks to drop. If you can get your tank to move in just before the stomp goes off (or just eat it) then everyone else can gain stacks as normal. At least till its fixed.

The fight is still doable and we beat our fastest kill last night by 2 minutes on heroic.

My tanks were complaining about this in LFR on tuesday.

This must have been fixed as our tanks had many many opp strikes on their recounts last night.