I'm looking for an exceptional tank who is exceptionally good at their role, but don't want the "chore" of raiding on a strict schedule.
If you find yourself wanting to raid at a higher level of progression, while not having to raid ~5+ nights a week, and would rather just raid casually (but at a hardcore level), then I could really use you.
What we want:
1 Tank: Blood DK/Prot Warrior
• We only raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
• We raid from 7-11 CST, with the exception of sometimes starting at 6:30, if everyone can. We also sometimes take an hour out of our day on Sunday to clear, if we have enough people on and able to do it.
But our only required days are Tues-Thurs.
• Our raid schedule is very tight, and what we do within our time is very limited, but if everyone can do what we ask of them, we can achieve all our goals.
• We ranked in the top 50 US 10m, top 100 overall, in the very beginning of the tier. We have world 40 ranks on heroic bosses, and can continue to do so
• Our main goal is to do content before ANY nerfs. This typically means before the tier is over, whilst getting exceptional rankings in the process. This generally means raiding at a fast pace within our alotted time.
Sensations, Fleurs or myself can help you if you have any questions. Otherwise: healerchat.com
SINCE THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE POSITION, PLEASE BE READY TO INTERVIEW QUICKLY.
DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME WITH HEAVY INEXPERIENCE AND BAD ATTITUDES.
Last edited by Anonymitylol; 2012-11-28 at 06:27 PM.
Reason: Forgot [H] in title :(.