10+ Year Old Account

question about new 100 bonus rep items

do i have to buy one each day its they are very cheap and can buy more than one so im not sure if just one will do or its 1 each day ?

I think it is just once and when you use it (or something) it will flag all chars on your account to gain 200% rep for that faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I think it is just once and when you use it (or something) it will flag all chars on your account to gain 200% rep for that faction.
    this. It`s not 100 bonus rep but 100% bonus rep. Once you buy it, every char on your account (or just server? don't know, don't care) will earn twice the amount of reputation for that faction.

Its account wide. Druid on Uldaman used it. All my toons on Kiljaeden get 100% bonus.

Editted because of double post.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    do i have to buy one each day its they are very cheap and can buy more than one so im not sure if just one will do or its 1 each day ?
    You buy the token once. Once you buy it all toons across your b.net account gain 100% bonus rep. You will know if you have bought it when you go to turn in a quest/daily that gives rep it will say for instance +300 Reputation X faction (+150 bonus Rep). If the (+150 bonus rep) is not there then that means you need to buy the token.

10+ Year Old Account
    ty guys ty a lot

Is it also for negative rep? Still have to kill like 500 BB guards on pala ... so if i could buy the thingie on hunter and get double negative rep on pally, that would be nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superbotje View Post
    Is it also for negative rep? Still have to kill like 500 BB guards on pala ... so if i could buy the thingie on hunter and get double negative rep on pally, that would be nice
    I think there's only tokens for MoP reputations right now

someone know how much it cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's for specific Pandaria reps. Get back to your goblin grindin', you!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    It's for specific Pandaria reps. Get back to your goblin grindin', you!
    Ye you're right ... shame ...
    First i'll make a rogue to get the lockboxes

Right now it's only Mists factions. They said they want it to extend to every faction, but they wanted to get the Mists one out ASAP. The others would require more testing to ensure everything is working properly such as flags and such. Expect them later on, but if you are working on factions I wouldn't put it off unless you aren't in a rush.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..and it work for the eggs for the cloud serpent !! now with the bonus, each eggs give 1050 rep !!!! got revered to exalted in an hour xD!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    someone know how much it cost?
    Cost me about 50G each, some fortysomething gold, some a bit over 50, guess it's about 60G base, modified by rep discount...

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    ..and it work for the eggs for the cloud serpent !! now with the bonus, each eggs give 1050 rep !!!! got revered to exalted in an hour xD!
    *sigh* Well at least my alts will benefit from this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    *sigh* Well at least my alts will benefit from this...
    yeah, i did it on my main at the seceond week of the expact and couldnt find any eggs, i think in the whole rep grinding i found a total of...3. so it take a lot of time to get my very first dragon, but now, its really alt friendly

And I just read in another thread that you only need 5 shards for the Klaxxi turn-in quest.

If only we had these during the Thanksgiving event...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    And I just read in another thread that you only need 5 shards for the Klaxxi turn-in quest.

If only we had these during the Thanksgiving event...
    o.m.g
    i need to try this as soon a i got home !