Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
  1. #141
    Warchief gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Not really. Neither one are iconic to me. I can't believe people list stuff from WoW and Portal 2 as iconic. Its an insult to veteran gamers.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 07:41 AM ----------



    I know at which points you can use it. Do you really view it as more iconic than the Master sword?
    wow u need to get off ur high horse, lol insult to veteran gamers....its just video games, dont go postal on this forum pls...

  2. #142
    Moderator Sj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Not really. Neither one are iconic to me. I can't believe people list stuff from WoW and Portal 2 as iconic. Its an insult to veteran gamers.

    I know at which points you can use it. Do you really view it as more iconic than the Master sword?

    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    wow u need to get off ur high horse, lol insult to veteran gamers....its just video games, dont go postal on this forum pls...
    Let's calm down and respect each other's differences in opinions please.

  3. #143
    Pandaren Monk GeordieMagpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    U.K,England, Newcastle
    Posts
    1,833
    1.Master Sword
    2.FF8 Gunsword
    3.HL Crowbar
    4.HL2 Gravity Gun
    5.Portal Gun
    6.Assasins Creed Hidden Blade
    7.Megaman's Buster.
    8.Frostmourne
    9.SoulEdge/SoulCalibur.
    10. Ebony/Ivory.
    11.Blades from God of War (They change name every game so yeah :P)

    And Finally, this needs to be mentioned, for every RTS.

    Nuclear Launch Detected.
    Last edited by GeordieMagpie; 2012-11-30 at 05:25 PM.
    Howay the lads!

  4. #144
    Old God PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    10,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    1.Master Sword
    2.FF8 Gunsword
    3.HL Crowbar
    4.HL2 Gravity Gun
    5.Portal Gun
    6.Assasins Creed Hidden Blade
    7.Megaman's Buster.
    8.Frostmourne
    9.SoulEdge/SoulCalibur.
    10. Ebony/Ivory.
    11.Blades from God of War (They change name every game so yeah :P)

    And Finally, this needs to be mentioned, for every RTS.

    Nuclear Launch Detected.
    CARRIER HAS ARRIVED.

    Watch them buttholes start puckering.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •