Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Because to 90% of our politicians, "Israel is our greatest ally."

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackalackin View Post
    Posts like this would convince me that Israel is in the right even if I knew nothing about the situation. The depths of idiocy required to think that ~150 countries voting for something makes it right is something only an Israel hater could posess.

    I will call UN actions fishy and suspicious whenever I wish. And guess what, any intelligent person knows that 90% of the UN is nothing more than a third world west hating circle-jerk. The only part the West gives two shits about is the UNSC as it is where veto power resides and the third world poor house circlejerk can't brute force it's way through with the duly obedient culturally backward voting bloc it possesses. To tell someone they cannot call out the UN, and then act as if the UN is some inviolable bastion of justice and truth is to walk around wearing a sign with an arrow pointing upwards that says "I'm an idiot". 151 countries can say what they want, and I can look at reality, look at the facts, and then tell them that they are a collection of retarded shits whose collective brains wouldn't be enough to fill my toilet, of which the contents are more intelligent than they.
    Then you should fill a bucket with cold freezing water and repeteadly stick your head in it till you come back to senses.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 07:03 AM ----------

    Or at least they should take your nuclear weapons, put a couple if economic sanctions, and closely monitor them. Cause clearly a nation that thinks like you do, is a dangerous country.

    It's better with the veto alright. When USA, the best Israel ally, keeps vetoing all resolutions alone.
    Yeh that's not fishy at all. Jesus Christ man wake the fuck up.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 07:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    Moral relativism gets us nowhere. It just leads to Palestinian terrorists using civilian shields.
    You'll have to show me the sense on this one really.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Then you should fill a bucket with cold freezing water and repeteadly stick your head in it till you come back to senses.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 07:03 AM ----------

    Or at least they should take your nuclear weapons, put a couple if economic sanctions, and closely monitor them. Cause clearly a nation that thinks like you do, is a dangerous country.

    It's better with the veto alright. When USA, the best Israel ally, keeps vetoing all resolutions alone.
    Yeh that's not fishy at all. Jesus Christ man wake the fuck up.[COLOR="red"]
    This is the epitome of my efforts to describe your intellect.

    Link

    I'd tell you to stick your head in a bucket of freezing water but that doesn't help if your head is empty anyways.
    It's rather telling that the unintelligent rambling bozo's who appear in threads like these are always the deluded propaganda abused puppets that support the "Palestinians". You'll find perhaps one intelligent "Palestinian" supporter for every 4-5 informed and intelligent Israel supporters. People who are capable of intelligent and coherent thought, as well as analysis of the situation based on reason act facts tend to support Israel by a wide margin.

    I now await your attempted rebuttal with "but teh UN sayz so and te UN has to be rite because it's all kuntries and all the governments and stuffz hav to be people who are smartr then u!" I don't expect you to see the gaping flaws in that argument, so please go ahead and try to use it. It only digs your hole deeper and confirms my expectations even more.

    Infracted: Please do not insult other users.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-12-10 at 08:28 AM.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackalackin View Post
    This is the epitome of my efforts to describe your intellect.

    Link

    I'd tell you to stick your head in a bucket of freezing water but that doesn't help if your head is empty anyways.
    It's rather telling that the unintelligent rambling bozo's who appear in threads like these are always the deluded propaganda abused puppets that support the "Palestinians". You'll find perhaps one intelligent "Palestinian" supporter for every 4-5 informed and intelligent Israel supporters. People who are capable of intelligent and coherent thought, as well as analysis of the situation based on reason act facts tend to support Israel by a wide margin.

    I now await your attempted rebuttal with "but teh UN sayz so and te UN has to be rite because it's all kuntries and all the governments and stuffz hav to be people who are smartr then u!" I don't expect you to see the gaping flaws in that argument, so please go ahead and try to use it. It only digs your hole deeper and confirms my expectations even more.
    You're a delusional troll.
    I was actually hoping for an answer from gothicshark, whom, despite his extreme ideas, is a pleasure to talk to.
    Unlike you, who are very insulting, shallow of arguments and completely delusional.
    Every word spent replying to you is a wasted word.
    And I won't waste any of mine anymore.
    Your expectations are worth nothing to me, after a post like yours.

    Anymore insulting post like the one Im replying to will be ignored and reported.

    Infracted: Please post respectfully
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-12-10 at 06:22 PM.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You're a delusional troll.
    I was actually hoping for an answer from gothicshark, whom, despite his extreme ideas, is a pleasure to talk to.
    Unlike you, who are very insulting, shallow of arguments and completely delusional.
    Every word spent replying to you is a wasted word.
    And I won't waste any of mine anymore.
    Your expectations are worth nothing to me, after a post like yours.

    Anymore insulting post like the one Im replying to will be ignored and reported.
    "Then you should fill a bucket with cold freezing water and repeteadly stick your head in it till you come back to senses" you throw that because you don't agree with his views and have a nerve to call him delusional, there is no point to discuss anything with you because you are intolerant and totally unable to accept different views on the issue and trying to enforce your own as the only viable one.

    you should report yourself for being a bigot.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    "Then you should fill a bucket with cold freezing water and repeteadly stick your head in it till you come back to senses" you throw that because you don't agree with his views and have a nerve to call him delusional, there is no point to discuss anything with you because you are intolerant and totally unable to accept different views on the issue and trying to enforce your own as the only viable one.

    you should report yourself for being a bigot.
    Of course, I'm clearly intolerant and unable to accept other views.
    You can clearly deduct this by mine and that fellow's question-answer.
    Congratulations, you sharply got to the MAIN problem. I'm impressed.

    It was kind of easy though, when someone repeatedly posts without backing his data like I do, always pushing for a troll fight like I do, always unrespectful of everyone like I am, never listening to the others as usually do, you're right it's clear I'm the one being unreasonable.
    I'm paid by Hamas themselves, or even worse one of those propaganda spreading brainwashed organisation like, UN, or the REDCROSS, or, multiple NGO's.
    Clear enemies of the world.
    Well spotted man, you unveiled my secret!!

    Oh didn't notice they have that gentleman banned.
    Wonderful, I see the anti Semitic propaganda machine of mmo-champ moves again, their mods are probably unreasonable too arent they mavett?
    They probably are paid by the ENEMY mavett.
    Enemies ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!!
    Last edited by Djalil; 2012-12-10 at 09:15 AM.

  7. #207
    Bloodsail Admiral soulcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Posts
    1,137
    why? because Israel pays the bills. Rothschild bought the creation of Israel, his price was bringing the USA into WW2. since then domination of the media and sponsorhip of almost every significant political party ensures that the Israeli voice is heard over any dispossesed palestinian.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Of course, I'm clearly intolerant and unable to accept other views. - Correct
    You can clearly deduct this by mine and that fellow's question-answer. - No, the opinion was formed not from this post alone.
    Congratulations, you sharply got to the MAIN problem. I'm impressed. - Thank you.

    It was kind of easy though, when someone repeatedly posts without backing his data like I do, always pushing for a troll fight like I do, always unrespectful of everyone like I am, never listening to the others as usually do, you're right it's clear I'm the one being unreasonable. - You only listen to something you like aka selective hearing, if there is a different view you automaticaly bash it and label the person unreasonable.
    "Then you should fill a bucket with cold freezing water and repeteadly stick your head in it till you come back to senses"
    I'm paid by Hamas themselves, or some other propaganda spreading brainwashed organisation like, UN, or the REDCROSS, or, multiple NGO's.
    Clear enemies of the world.
    Well spotted man, you unveiled my secret!! - You said that, not me.

    Oh didn't notice they have that gentleman banned.
    Wonderful, I see the anti Semitic propaganda machine of mmo-champ moves again, their mob are probably unreasonable too arent they mavett?
    They probably are paid by the ENEMY mavett.
    Enemies ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!!


    Facepalm is in order.

    Conclussion, you're still a bigot cut the spinning don't get a headache.

    Infracted: Please refrain from name-calling.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-12-10 at 06:27 PM.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    [/U]

    Facepalm is in order.

    Conclussion, you're still a bigot cut the spinning don't get a headache.
    No, you see... I don't do selective reading... If something I see is FALSE, I dispute it with facts.
    That my friend, is called... DEBATE. And it's helpful to the community if both sides respect each other and common sense is used.

    You should try some.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 09:32 AM ----------

    Anyway derailed enough Soz. Lets get back on track.

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    No, you see... I don't do selective reading... If something I see is FALSE, I dispute it with facts.
    That my friend, is called... DEBATE. And it's helpful to the community if both sides respect each other and common sense is used.

    You should try some.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 09:32 AM ----------

    Anyway derailed enough Soz. Lets get back on track.
    Debate what? Anyone who doesn't share your view on the matter is labeled as some freak whos truth is subjective and false and immediatly needs to be disputed by your own subjective truth.

    "Then you should fill a bucket with cold freezing water and repeteadly stick your head in it till you come back to senses"
    this is not a reply of someone whos willing to debate about anything, but an attempt to shove their agenda down the throats of other people.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Debate what? Anyone who doesn't share your view on the matter is labeled as some freak whos truth is subjective and false and immediatly needs to be disputed by your own subjective truth.


    this is not a reply of someone whos willing to debate about anything, but an attempt to shove their agenda down the throats of other people.
    Did you read his previous post?
    Do that then come back to me talking about agendas.
    Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say whatever the hell you want pretending to be treated reasonably.
    If you come back to me with a tin foil hat theory the likes of "150 nations voted against me there something fishy" or if you call the UN "third world friendly anti west" (as if Israel was west ahah ), you're not looking for a debate, you are trolling. Or unbelievably misinformed. Or pushing a secret agenda. Or 14.
    Would you take me seriously if i told you the queen is a lizard?
    No.
    So... Bucket, freezing water, head.

    Now, lets get back to the point please.
    Last edited by Djalil; 2012-12-10 at 10:16 AM.

  12. #212
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,115
    Warning: Let's keep interaction civil and constructive, please, folks. There's no need for insults in debating.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Did you read his previous post?
    Do that then come back to me talking about agendas.
    Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say whatever the hell you want pretending to be treated reasonably.
    If you come back to me with a tin foil hat theory the likes of "150 nations voted against me there something fishy" or if you call the UN "third world friendly anti west" (as if Israel was west ahah ), you're not looking for a debate, you are trolling. Or unbelievably misinformed. Or pushing a secret agenda. Or 14.
    Would you take me seriously if i told you the queen is a lizard?
    No.
    So... Bucket, freezing water, head.

    Now, lets get back to the point please.
    His remark about the UN is rather true granted he went over the board in the last 2 paragraphs.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    His remark about the UN is rather true granted he went over the board in the last 2 paragraphs.
    Hey, that's better a smiley always helps

    Anyway, not true. Perhaps possible IF you provide me with enough reasonable theories, that you have thought of and checked beforehand.
    And because of the nature of this particular subject, impartiality of the UN against Israel, I'd be very surprised if you found any valuable, reliable evidence that isn't "LOOK IT'S CLEAR IT'S LIKE THIS"

  15. #215
    Bloodsail Admiral soulcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Posts
    1,137
    for me the interesting fact in all of this is that most of the western world and the UN has always been fairly pro israel, recognising the difficulty of its position. however recent actions by a faily hawkish right wing administration have completely broken that. Instead of trying to mend bridges and rebuild its relations with the international community, Israel seems determined to push things even further EG the 3000 new homes its building in the occupied territories.

    Iraq was in breach of 2 UN resolutions. Israels in breach of 166? at what point does America bomb Israel into freedom too ? especially since Israel is in possession of WMDs and regulalry threatens its neighbours.

    The following is a list of United Nations resolutions that concern Israel and bordering states such as Lebanon. The Human Rights Council has adopted more resolutions condemning Israel than it has all other states combined.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...cerning_Israel

  16. #216
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    "We want a country, lets go around killing random innocent people so we may get it"
    Or how about: "They want a country? Let's give them one before they go around killing innocent people." So your solution to a violent uprising caused by the oppression of a minority is to oppress them some more?

  17. #217
    The Lightbringer N-7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Actually, in Gaza they have majority rule, and Hamas controls the Majority of the Seats. So not correct, Hamas is currently the Majority of Palestinians.

    The goal of Hamas, and they are very frank about it, is the removal of Jewish self rule, and the complete control of the region.

    http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
    You realize that the bigger part of Palastine is the West Bank and not Gaza right?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 01:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I think you have your facts wrong, Read http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp In case it is TL;DR this is the Hamas Charter they want an Islamic controlled Middle East with no governments that are not based on the Koran. They want every Jew in the region dead. They want every Palestinian to be 100% faithful to Islam. They are not willing to negotiate these principles. Hamas has 67% popular support with Palestinians right now. Israel has signed every treaty, has negotiated peace after every hostility and has never once done a first strike against Palestine. Israel has given Palestinians back Land as a part of the negotiations, land won legally in War against Arab nations. Look for actual facts on this conflict, you have the internet stop watching force feed media and think for your self.
    He said "Israel doesn't want peace" and you said "Palestine doesn't want peace". How did what you say refute what he did?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 01:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Can you please edit down the size of the picture, I suggest using imgur.com

    Also can you list the nations on that map that rely 100% on Islamic oil? can you list the nations which use 50% or less? I can give you a clue, it matches fairly closely to how they voted.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 06:08 PM ----------

    Nations that don't use Arab Oil, USA, Canada. Nations which use 50% or less UK, Germany, Czech Republic, Holland,...

    Nations that use 100% Arab oil, all of Africa, Asia, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal. ...

    the telling bit is Mongolia, they use 100% natural gas gained locally. They really don't care either way, and no one can make them vote either way. China which doesn't care either but it is dependent on Arab oil.
    Does that "Islamic oil" come with a blessing from Allah with it?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 02:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm saying that what is 'popular' on the international stage only matters insofar as it generates real challenges, not show circuses like this crap in the UN.
    Crap because of what, because it disagrees with you?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 02:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    From September 1993 - 2006
    1500+ Israelis have been murdered by Palestinian terrorist.
    [Sarcasm]That is quite a lot.[/Sarcasm]


    ^ Not mocking the deaths themselves they're tragic but mocking your "usage" of such deaths.

  18. #218
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post
    FYI the USA wants to protect Israel because they believe in the bible and that Jerusalem has to exist for baby Jebus to come back. And they think that the Jews are gods chosen people so they need to be protected since god can't protect them.

    Ding, ding, ding, a clear lack of knowledge and religious bias.

    As the Republicans have found out the last Election (which was actually a landslide for rational thought). The Majority of Americans are Agnostic, meaning they believe in the idea of God but are not all that committed to the concept. The reason the US fully backs Israel is simple they are a Democratic state which offers the same freedoms to it's citizens as America, The reason it hasn't betrayed Israel yet is our other major Allie in the region likes to have a scape-goat to focus attention away from it's own brutal treatment of people. So basically look at the money and ask why? People always say it's Jewish money, media, and propaganda. Take a look at the real money who has it? Take a look who owns almost every media outlet in the world? Who is actually writing the propaganda? I bet they are not Jewish. The strange thing is they are good at hiding their assets, so they don't appear on the Forbes top ten list anymore, they hide their wealth and power in the ownership of companies, governments, and construction projects. Their power is so great that they can destroy almost any nation on Earth by raising the price of one product. The Nations who apposed their power are few, Lybia (now gone), Iraq (now gon), Iran (soon), Syria (really soon) And a few other non-Muslim states with no oil so they don't care.

    Wake up stand back look at who has the most to gain, The US almost went bankrupt under bush and the Iraq war, most Americans where really angry with Washington DC over it. So much so we elected a Black man with a Muslim name. Most Americans don't care about Israel, in fact most Americans don't like Jewish people because of the High numbers of Lawyers, and Bankers in the community. As for Israel if they where really the Aggressors you believe them to be than why do they always try and make peace? Why do they offer full citizenship to Palestinians if they agree to live and work in Israel peacefully?You see you are blinded by hate and propaganda, and I am really tired of showing you three that maybe you are misinformed, maybe someone is benefiting from the constant war on the west coast of the Saudi peninsula. I can assure you the benefiting party is not Jewish, Christian, Zion, Palestinian, Egyptian, American or Israeli.

  19. #219
    Would go against our war on terror thing wouldnt it?

  20. #220
    Yes Gothic, clearly Muslims, the ones who have died by the millions and still do to this day, who have been oppressed by colonialism for the first half of a century and then by "Western interest" the rest, clearly THEY are the ones benefitting from wars that continue that oppression and all that death on it's OWN people. Clearly.

    I can see why Djalil is getting sick of arguing with these guys.

    Anyways, all the UN agreement shows is that the vast majority of the world is actually sane and reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •