Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinesun View Post
    Some folks on another forum mentioned this interesting tidbit:

Israel may be acting upset now but in reality, the next time Palestinians shoot a missle into Israel again, Israel can say "a soveriegn nation has launched an attack on us. This constitutes an act of war." Thus Gaza and westbank will be flattened rather expediently.
    Unless, of course, the Palestinians can restraint their idiotic, murderous hotheads until the next time Israel hijacks a convoy full of construction material and medical supplies in international waters. Then the Palestinians can say, "As a sovereign nation, Israel has committed an act of war (or terror, or piracy) by attacking our peaceful commerce." Then the Palestinians can have international law on their side as they murder Israelis.

For decades, Israel has been walking this line where the Palestinians aren't a country, but aren't Israeli citizens or Israel's responsibility (as an occupying power) either. That in-between state has let the Israelis get away with some pretty wretched stuff without explicitly breaking international law. With Palestinian recognition in the UN, that all changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    I have reported them. Nothing happens.
    not up to you, but calling more names won´t help you either i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    not up to you, but calling more names won´t help you either i guess
    I don't really care. I'll happily eat an infraction or two to call out that kind of bias. And I wouldn't call exactly a claim of antisemite name calling.
    Last edited by Beavis; 2012-12-12 at 12:39 AM.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

Really tired of this anti-semite garbage any time anyone calls out Israel on their war crimes. Just gonna call you all a bunch of Islamaphobes and see how far this argument gets. Ultimately this name calling and attempts at framing another group as racist gets no one nowhere.

P.S. It isn't biased to have another opinion on something, otherwise you yourself are biased and are a hypocrite for calling others out on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    So, it's totally cool on this board to spew Stormfront garbage about how the Jews run the banks, forced the US into World War 2, and Israel is the hidden overlord of the US, but call that antisemitism and you get an infraction. Hmmm no bias here!
    Calling entire populations of people such as Europeans antisemitic is against the rules. Discussing moderation too. So please PM Sunshine with any complaints regarding mine (or anyone elses') moderation.

Edit: You can also appeal your infraction by messaging any moderator with the link to your infracted post and whatever it is that makes you think it was unjustified.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-12-11 at 08:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Calling entire populations of people such as Europeans antisemitic is against the rules. Discussing moderation too. So please PM Sunshine with any complaints regarding mine (or anyone elses') moderation.

Edit: You can also appeal your infraction by messaging any moderator with the link to your infracted post and whatever it is that makes you think it was unjustified.
    Got it, will do!
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    It's odd they don't recognise the Palestinians but do recognise and support the Syrian rebels. Rebels who have officially aligned themselves with al queada.