Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    push comes to shove and you always place the anti semite card. palestinians are semites too. not all jews favour israel. same shit, differerent day. lame.

maybe we arent just force fed fox news all day and can think for ourselves? large modern military state embarks on land grab, tanks againts sticks and stones and hey people dont like it. thats anti semitic?
    For the seven hundred millionth time, antisemitism does not now, nor has it ever referred to people other than Jews. I don't know how many times this has to be bandied about in these threads, but maybe this will be the magical seven hundred million and first time where it finally sinks in.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 08:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell29 View Post
    If that were true, there would be no Gaza strip. Israel mounted and prepared to attack Gaza awaiting the US help. The US refused.
    Of course. If that were true, our whole world would be different. But, people freely say that crap on this board, get reported, and nothing happens to them.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    So, it's totally cool on this board to spew Stormfront garbage about how the Jews run the banks, forced the US into World War 2, and Israel is the hidden overlord of the US, but call that antisemitism and you get an infraction. Hmmm no bias here!
    how about reporting them instead of just doing the same or even worse?
    secretly gay

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Remember, a firearm homicide is not always firearm violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem;
    And, firearm violence is not always a firearm homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    how about reporting them instead of just doing the same or even worse?
    I have reported them. Nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinesun View Post
    Some folks on another forum mentioned this interesting tidbit:

Israel may be acting upset now but in reality, the next time Palestinians shoot a missle into Israel again, Israel can say "a soveriegn nation has launched an attack on us. This constitutes an act of war." Thus Gaza and westbank will be flattened rather expediently.
    Unless, of course, the Palestinians can restraint their idiotic, murderous hotheads until the next time Israel hijacks a convoy full of construction material and medical supplies in international waters. Then the Palestinians can say, "As a sovereign nation, Israel has committed an act of war (or terror, or piracy) by attacking our peaceful commerce." Then the Palestinians can have international law on their side as they murder Israelis.

For decades, Israel has been walking this line where the Palestinians aren't a country, but aren't Israeli citizens or Israel's responsibility (as an occupying power) either. That in-between state has let the Israelis get away with some pretty wretched stuff without explicitly breaking international law. With Palestinian recognition in the UN, that all changes.

I have reported them. Nothing happens.
    not up to you, but calling more names won´t help you either i guess
    secretly gay

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Remember, a firearm homicide is not always firearm violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem;
    And, firearm violence is not always a firearm homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    not up to you, but calling more names won´t help you either i guess
    I don't really care. I'll happily eat an infraction or two to call out that kind of bias. And I wouldn't call exactly a claim of antisemite name calling.
    Last edited by Beavis; 2012-12-12 at 12:39 AM.

Really tired of this anti-semite garbage any time anyone calls out Israel on their war crimes. Just gonna call you all a bunch of Islamaphobes and see how far this argument gets. Ultimately this name calling and attempts at framing another group as racist gets no one nowhere.

P.S. It isn't biased to have another opinion on something, otherwise you yourself are biased and are a hypocrite for calling others out on it.

Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    So, it's totally cool on this board to spew Stormfront garbage about how the Jews run the banks, forced the US into World War 2, and Israel is the hidden overlord of the US, but call that antisemitism and you get an infraction. Hmmm no bias here!
    Calling entire populations of people such as Europeans antisemitic is against the rules. Discussing moderation too. So please PM Sunshine with any complaints regarding mine (or anyone elses') moderation.

Edit: You can also appeal your infraction by messaging any moderator with the link to your infracted post and whatever it is that makes you think it was unjustified.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-12-11 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Calling entire populations of people such as Europeans antisemitic is against the rules. Discussing moderation too. So please PM Sunshine with any complaints regarding mine (or anyone elses') moderation.

Edit: You can also appeal your infraction by messaging any moderator with the link to your infracted post and whatever it is that makes you think it was unjustified.
    Got it, will do!

A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    It's odd they don't recognise the Palestinians but do recognise and support the Syrian rebels. Rebels who have officially aligned themselves with al queada.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    It's odd they don't recognize the Palestinians but do recognize and support the Syrian rebels. Rebels who have officially aligned themselves with al queada.
    Terrorist and freedom fighters are all the same, just two words from different perspectives.
    pro-gun liberal