Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    Method killed Sha of Fear BEFORE the hotfix.

Serious skill right there
    Amazing video! And yes that would have been incredible, so close! Much respect Method.

I have to say, I might never see it but p2 of Sha looks kinda bad. No room/design, just a lot of buff passing and add killing. I'm not saying it looks easy, at all. I'm saying Blizz did a really poor job making it look epic, imo.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 01:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by holypalaswe View Post
    I lol'd.

And kudos to The Daily Blink aswell.

Something wrong with comments system? show 20 comments count and nothing visible

10+ Year Old Account
    I am glad they decided to put the warlock quest in one patch, rather than spreading it out over several. But I am also a bit sad that I won't get to start it! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    NO ONE in the warlock community asked for the MoP changes, which are just quite terrible. Most warlocks feel out ouf touch with their spec, their class direction. Furthermore, we are (even more than before) pigeon holed into specs, with some working for PvE, some for PvP

It's not because we got some change, that that change is
    - warranted (the changes were only made because the class was not played. The didn't fix the bugs / address any of our concerns, just rehauled everything to something mediocre).
    - intelligent.

The green fire has been on the cards since about 3 years. That's what warlocks have been asking.
    Not a total overhaul of their class that end up being mediocre at best, while no bug fixes are adressed. We would prefer to see real changes being made rather than crap "womg new resource: you got this instead of mana".
    you do not speak for all warlocks, or even most. All three specs are viable now, and two of them are among the highest dps specs in the game currently. The changes made to the class are novel, and work well. Your personal opinion is anecdotal: I love the changes to each of the specs, especially demo.

Having meta be a more important rotaional tool instead of a cooldown I blow once a fight it's phenomenal. Other than the wand bug, what bug fixes are you talking about?

Stop saying "we."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zixyon View Post
    Something wrong with comments system? show 20 comments count and nothing visible
    When you click on the "xx comments" button, it automatically takes you to the last page. Every 20 comments, it makes a new page, but there isn't anything on it yet. It took you to Page 2 of comments, even though all comments were still on Page 1.

Lol. Mop started out good..

Going right down the shitter.

Oh yes, Charlie Brown is totally a warlock. BRB, rerolling bald gnome warlock named charliebrown.

disappointed warlock is disappointed

10+ Year Old Account
    Best daily blink ever!

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Fixed an issue that could cause Illuminated Healing to apply absorption shields when no healing was generated.
    Does this mean that overheal will no longer apply absorption shield? (can someone check?)

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Fixed an issue that could cause Illuminated Healing to apply absorption shields when no healing was generated.
    that sounds like a huge nerf to mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    From a lore PoV green fire for warlocks is stupid anyway.

"Ooh look at mah Imma castin' fel magicz!!"
    From a lore point of view? Maybe if you're reading your WoW books and quest text upside down.

If there's one thing certain in WoW, it's that Warlocks use fel magic. About time that their fire reflects this, never mind the fact that it'll be a good reflection of the fact that they are in essence, power-hungry mages that embrace the corrupt and the demonic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    "Elites" whining about Blizzard adding a "hand-holding" element to their UI that they used addons for anyway. I guess installing addons makes you pro.
    Then again, same thing happened when they made castbars that showed what spell the opponent was casting. HAD TO USE AN ADDON FOR THAT TOO. And now all scrubs had it as well! B'aww!

Warlocks who got a much-needed overhaul to distinguish their specs from eachother, whining about a lack of green flame. Bandwagon crap that has somehow manifested on forums. I wonder how many that play warlock sits around and considers to change class or quit the game because Soul Fire and Incinerate isn't green.

This community should be studied for science.

50% off on MoP?

I guess "still over 10 million subs" meant 10 million and 1 sub. haha. (bring it fanbois!)

Quote Originally Posted by Holyground View Post
    you do not speak for all warlocks, or even most. All three specs are viable now, and two of them are among the highest dps specs in the game currently. The changes made to the class are novel, and work well. Your personal opinion is anecdotal: I love the changes to each of the specs, especially demo.

Having meta be a more important rotaional tool instead of a cooldown I blow once a fight it's phenomenal. Other than the wand bug, what bug fixes are you talking about?

Stop saying "we."
    http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_...default/#7fvnp

Definately not 2 as highest... affliction is good atm, demo is maybe mid to low and destro is dragging at the bottom.

Also the mists changes were in my opinion pretty bad aswell, must mean im part of the minority then right?

Don't worry, Warlocks, It'll be in 5.2...in three months down the road.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Daily Blink <3

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    "Elites" whining about Blizzard adding a "hand-holding" element to their UI that they used addons for anyway. I guess installing addons makes you pro.
    Then again, same thing happened when they made castbars that showed what spell the opponent was casting. HAD TO USE AN ADDON FOR THAT TOO. And now all scrubs had it as well! B'aww!

Warlocks who got a much-needed overhaul to distinguish their specs from eachother, whining about a lack of green flame. Bandwagon crap that has somehow manifested on forums. I wonder how many that play warlock sits around and considers to change class or quit the game because Soul Fire and Incinerate isn't green.

This community should be studied for science.
    This. All of it. I had to tell one of my friends to shut up about the new CC notifications. It was all he talked about during the raid last night. If you don't want it, turn. it. off. I do that with the buff notifications (I'm too used to BC and having rows of buffs. Just looks weird to me to have them consolidated). I figured out how to turn it off and don't sit around whining about something that I can change myself. "lolz, blizzard hand holding" when you had an add-on that did it better? I guess hand holding is ok as long as it's 3rd party.

Don't even get me started on warlocks. Instead of just a glyph, you're getting a quest chain that takes you through freakin' BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    As usual, warlocks get shafted on design
    Every shaman reading this is facepalming.

Daily Blink is hitting a little too close to home today. This lock is going to go home and cry now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also the mists changes were in my opinion pretty bad aswell, must mean im part of the minority then right?
    I'm conflicted on them. I think afflction and demo are mostly better now. Destro still hasn't been given enough attention. It plays exactly as it once did, just with embers...

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    From a lore point of view? Maybe if you're reading your WoW books and quest text upside down.

If there's one thing certain in WoW, it's that Warlocks use fel magic. About time that their fire reflects this, never mind the fact that it'll be a good reflection of the fact that they are in essence, power-hungry mages that embrace the corrupt and the demonic.
    Well the Eredar warlocks themselves use pure fire. So why wouldn't lesser warlocks do so? Their shadow magic isn't blue-green, so why would their fire need to be reddish green? If anything, whilst they power all their spells with fel, they certainly don't imbue them all with it.

I don't really care for green fire.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2012-11-28 at 06:04 PM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.