Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    LOL that is the BEST Daily Blink EVER!!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    NO ONE in the warlock community asked for the MoP changes, which are just quite terrible. Most warlocks feel out ouf touch with their spec, their class direction. Furthermore, we are (even more than before) pigeon holed into specs, with some working for PvE, some for PvP

It's not because we got some change, that that change is
    - warranted (the changes were only made because the class was not played. The didn't fix the bugs / address any of our concerns, just rehauled everything to something mediocre).
    - intelligent.

The green fire has been on the cards since about 3 years. That's what warlocks have been asking.
    Not a total overhaul of their class that end up being mediocre at best, while no bug fixes are adressed. We would prefer to see real changes being made rather than crap "womg new resource: you got this instead of mana".

I'm a warlock and I don't feel like you described at all. I'll thank you for not speaking for me in the future. Kindly express your opinions for yourself, or not at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    NO ONE in the warlock community asked for the MoP changes, which are just quite terrible. Most warlocks feel out ouf touch with their spec, their class direction. Furthermore, we are (even more than before) pigeon holed into specs, with some working for PvE, some for PvP

It's not because we got some change, that that change is
    - warranted (the changes were only made because the class was not played. The didn't fix the bugs / address any of our concerns, just rehauled everything to something mediocre).
    - intelligent.

The green fire has been on the cards since about 3 years. That's what warlocks have been asking.
    Not a total overhaul of their class that end up being mediocre at best, while no bug fixes are adressed. We would prefer to see real changes being made rather than crap "womg new resource: you got this instead of mana".
    Uh, yeah. It'd be quite weird if the warlock community came together and said "look, we want a new ember system for Destruction to distuinguish it. Demonology needs more focus on it's own niches. How about a Demonic resource that drains when in Metamorphosis! That's what we want!"

Players don't know what they want, and the warlock changes is what kept me interested in the class for MoP. People are enjoying the new design, wether you want to acknowledge that or not. Trust me, there'd be a lot more shitstorming if the redesign was a total fail.

But it's easy for people to snap up the "WE WANT GREEN FIRE BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE", and the only reason it actually became a valid request was because Blizzard said it was a good idea and put it on the to-do list, but has been pushed away for a long time because guess what; most people don't give a shit about the color.

And when it is finally ingame, it's going back to same ol' same ol'.
    "FIX THIS. BUFF THAT."
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    People are enjoying the new design
    I've stopped the game because of this " revamp ". Demo with " 4 buttons gameplay ".. mkay...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    I've stopped the game because of this " revamp ". Demo with " 4 buttons gameplay ".. mkay...
    Pray tell how warlocks are any different when one wants to go down the slippery slope arguing about "X spec only uses Y abilities"?
    I suppose we could do better by going back to classic/BC design whereas we're all spamming shadowbolt, and affliction has one extra DoT to manage
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    You mean Arcane > Destro.

10+ Year Old Account
    woot hunter buffs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    From a lore PoV green fire for warlocks is stupid anyway.

"Ooh look at mah Imma castin' fel magicz!!"
    Do you even know where warlock powers come from?

IIT people don't know anything about warlocks

People have no idea how bad Warlocks PVE used to be. Desto with SB Spam
    Or SL / SL warlocks in pvp.

Veterans approve this change, people looking for a rewarding system approve this change, players from every skill spectrum approve this change.

Do you know which Qt's don't approve this change ? Shockingly people who hate change, and the vocal minority

Deleted
    Daily brink pretty much says it.
    Green fire is just a dream, like promised fire mage buffs back in WOTLK that never happened.