Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    where the fuck are you from, i'd say 75% of americans don't know anything about guns.
    im batshit crasy about woman but no little about how they work

Quote Originally Posted by jonasklk View Post
    He felt threatened? A 45 year old had the balls to go up and provoke a bunch of "kids" and HE suddenly felt threatened?

My god how i'm happy my country is against guns.
    provoke? you mean say "stop breaking the law and turn down your music" is provoking?

god i'm glad i live in a country where people aren't so goddamn scared to stand up for themselves that they call everything "provoking"

lol, you'll not give a fuck when he's sentenced, you'll be saving the world by ranting about something else.
    Not sure why you're trying to draw unrelated conclusions out of that, but okay, haha. Whatever floats your boat I guess. :P

Quote Originally Posted by enohpi View Post
    im batshit crasy about woman but no little about how they work
    chances are you've seen a female, know a female, etc

most americans have never seen a gun in real life

my brother open carries a 9mm and when i rode to the dollar store to get a beach towel before we all went to the pool a few summers back, everyone in there noticed and watched him. he carries for attention mostly, he doesn't need it in that area for self defense and on top of that, we all grew up having to know how to fight well or our dad would beat the fuck out of us. i've seen him in a fist fight and he is 6'2" 250 so he doesn't need a weapon to defend himself from everyday life. i suspect a lot of open carriers are this way.

but people aren't comfortable around that
    Last edited by fizzbob; 2012-11-28 at 02:37 PM.

God it must suck to be the defensive lawyer in cases like this, having to say shit that basically only the criminal himself would believe:

"It will be very clear that Mr. Dunn acted very responsibly and as any responsible firearms owner would have acted under these circumstances."

... ^ Yeah right.
    Last edited by Dorph; 2012-11-28 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Not sure why you're trying to draw unrelated conclusions out of that, but okay, haha. Whatever floats your boat I guess. :P
    my point was clear to anyone with a functioning brain. you give a fuck right now, you will not give a fuck in 9-12 months when that guy is sentenced. you don't CARE you are just bored and ranting. it has no value and does no good.

that was my point.

Deleted
    chances are you've seen a female, know a female, etc

most americans have never seen a gun in real life
    Dont all american police officers carry a gun?

Love the it was americans who attacked the natives crap. Thats 400 years ago and so you know it was the europeans who attacked the natives. My family has been here since the may flower. To me an american blue blood is pre world war 2 deep. So basically post irish and italian immigration where the ideal was to blend into american society npt bring your third world ideals here. America lost its way when it changed from blend to our society to well blend to yours.

provoke? you mean say "stop breaking the law and turn down your music" is provoking?

god i'm glad i live in a country where people aren't so goddamn scared to stand up for themselves that they call everything "provoking"
    Nah, shooting a bunch of kids while they sit in a car is a bit provoking though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gniral View Post
    bullshit. there are countless episodes where i live of people killed in street arguments, be it by knives, baseball bats or run down by car.
    You are totally right... until little "groups" of people stop thinking they can do whatever they want just because "they are many and can back up each other" this will not stop... I don't like this man killing that boy, but obviously if those "kids" haven't started thinking they could mess with a single man just because they were four, there would be no one dead now.

my point was clear to anyone with a functioning brain. you give a fuck right now, you will not give a fuck in 9-12 months when that guy is sentenced. you don't CARE you are just bored and ranting. it has no value and does no good.

that was my point.
    Hey, you just found out what forums are for!

Quote Originally Posted by enohpi View Post
    Dont all american police officers carry a gun?
    no and besides, their love handles hang over them anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    yup, I know theres about 315 mil americans BUT I have yet to meet one that dont go batshit crazy about guns. :/
    I could also make the ridiculous statement that I have yet to meet a European that wasn't a total ass. But since I have met maybe 40, that statement would be as stupid as yours here is. Unless you have met all 315 million people here? See I can make stupid baseless statements as well.

Not bashing, just using as an example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Hey, you just found out what forums are for!
    that's 2 smartass posts because you can't come up with anything better to say or shut up

get your shit together son

Quote Originally Posted by jonasklk View Post
    He felt threatened? A 45 year old had the balls to go up and provoke a bunch of "kids" and HE suddenly felt threatened?

My god how i'm happy my country is against guns.
    Probably best to back slowly away from the thread. I mean, when the crazies think that the gun toting moron in the story actually had courage instead of recognizing him for the coward with poor judgment that he really is, there's not much to discuss.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Deleted
    no and besides, their love handles hang over them anyway
    i am quite sure they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pious Lemon View Post
    I know right! They make it sound as if the gun was integral to the crime or something... I'm sure more would have died if he had not had a gun for sure.
    How the fuck does this make sense?
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    How the fuck does this make sense?
    It's called sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Nah, shooting a bunch of kids while they sit in a car is a bit provoking though.
    that's not how those situations go

he told them to turn their music down. he had a right to do that, they didn't have a right to have their music up loud enough for him to hear it. the laws there on that are pretty strict, it was 8' last i checked, which means if it's louder than your engine it's too loud. really though, it has to be up pretty loud before anyone says anything

it was 4 HS guys together. when 4 HS guys get together, they're all 100x as brave as normal. 100x as stupid and they replied in a way that escalated things, they may have turned the music up, flipped him off. they did not adhere to the law and turn it down though. they challenged 'authority' and got shot

he wasn't "right", they weren't either. they decided that illegally loud music was a good reason to die that day (every time you confront a stranger, you're risking that) so they did