TotH is causing me some issues when i am playing Surv or Marks in PvE, but it also helps me quite a bit so i am reluctant to give it up.
I also dislike both Dire Beast and that other talent, so i would like to keep TotH if i can find some solutions to the issues noted below.
I will just list the pros and cons of TotH for me for both of the specs:
As PvE Marks:
+ Makes Multishot much cheaper, with the Barrage proc (Marks passive) it makes Multishot completely free of cost.
+ Allows me to spam Arcane Shot much more often on single target, which does more damage than spamming Steady Shot.
- Because TotH procs so much (and i use it every time) i sometimes forget to keep the Steady Focus buff up (20 sec now so it is easier).
- Again, due to TotH procs, i am using much less Steady Shots (spamming Arcane Shots) so i am not building the "Aimed Shot stacks" (major problem imo).
- Sometimes, i get so many TotH procs in a row that my Focus is just sitting at 100% with me having nothing else to do but spam TotH Arcane Shot, tho this is mostly just a bad feel cause i am wasting focus regen.
As PvE Survival:
+ Same advantages as with Marks, very cheap AoE and a ton of free Arcane Shots.
- Due to the number of TotH procs i am using less Cobra Shot, so my Serpent sting sometimes falls off.
- Same "100% focus and nothing to spend it on" kinda bad feeling, due to mass TotH procs.
Does anyone here have any suggestions or tips how to fit TotH properly into these 2 PvE specs, especially the "aim shot stacks" building issue?
Thank you for reading and helping out