Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Blood Soaked Invites

So since they're out on the BMAH now. I wonder if anyone is camping them and whats the highest you've seen so far. Highest on my server is 10k right now with others like at 1050, 3k and the rest at 1k still.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    So since they're out on the BMAH now. I wonder if anyone is camping them and whats the highest you've seen so far. Highest on my server is 10k right now with others like at 1050, 3k and the rest at 1k still.
    How is the duration on them when they start? And how many is there on the bmah now? Still gotta wait for EU servers to come up :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Duration: Very Long

10 for my server

one at 10k the other 9 at 1k for whatever reason lol

Thaurissan has a couple around 20k

10+ Year Old Account
    /eyes the guildbank...

Hmmm.
    *beard stroke*
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Agghhhhhhhh

Need to get home and bid! D: Got 60k gold in my bags, just waiting to be spent. I needs mah Brawler's Guild invite!

They will most likely go for insane prices the first couple of months... i find it retarded that they restrict a feature for so many players....

Why do people bid already? Do you want to drive up the prices? You can just as well wait till tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    They will most likely go for insane prices the first couple of months... i find it retarded that they restrict a feature for so many players....
    I would find it even more retarded if they let everyone in instantly... could you imagine the lines?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

If it was instanced, so only you would enter the ring and fight, then there would be no lines.......... everyone could get in and fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    If it was instanced, so only you would enter the ring and fight, then there would be no lines.......... everyone could get in and fight!
    They wanted it to be a spectator thing.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    They wanted it to be a spectator thing.
    I know.. I was replying on this:

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    I would find it even more retarded if they let everyone in instantly... could you imagine the lines?
    It is the design-philosophy that causes this.... above argument starts in the middle and therefor will never be correct.
    So it would not be retarded at all if they used a different design-startpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Do we really need to go over this whining again? There is no point to it only that you annoy the shit out of people. You had your chance on the official forums. They didn't change it. Deal with it.

Eeeehhh it was a reaction on the post before me..... The whole guild doesn't have my interest at all at this point; i'll just wait untill i get a free inv.
    Last edited by Synstir; 2012-11-28 at 09:44 AM.

Are this invitations gonna be put in BMAH daily? or weekly? or how?

There are no invitations out yet on the black market @ Tarren Mill

Anyone know what npc´s they mean by this?

"occasionally as drops from certain Horde and Alliance NPCs"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawor View Post

The big special fellas in Krasarang that they've put in this patch.
    Champions of Arms, Light and Shadows.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawor View Post

The rare spawn elites, new daily hub, in Krasarang Wilds have a chance to drop them.

15+ Year Old Account
    The rare spawn elites, new daily hub, in Krasarang Wilds have a chance to drop them.
    Already got mine from the NPCs, though on Horde, Kilrogg - US I have only seen three of us inside the Brawler's Guild.

Aha, so they did add a change to it. Drop chances will be low I guess.