Should I go TG or Stay SMF

Last night I got the Two-Handed Axe from Sha of Fear, I'm SMF with 463ilevel weapons, I have another Two-Handed 463ilevel from Scholomance, should I stay SMF or should I change to TG?

Hope u can help me.

I wanted to post my armory, but Wow-Armory seems to be broken ATM.

Deleted
    Rather go arms with the Shinka, unless you'll get like 25% passive crit with your gear, enchants and gems, or more!

I was thinking about that too, if i go arms Ill get more benefit rather than having a good weapon and a crappy one right?

arms for sure man

I'd go TG or Arms. Or, well, I'd go TG since I hate Arms with a passion :P

This is my armory guys, can u give it a check -> "us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Kiaranx/advanced"

SMF is only going to pull ahead of shinka with 2 489+ weapons. As of right now I'd say your best bet is to go arms. Its a different playstyle but if you can learn to manage which rage dump you should use it becomes very easy and extremely fun to play.

TG in that gear is probably only about a 300-500 DPS increase over arms, and even then it's not always certain that it will always be. I'd say you should sim yourself as both specs and see what comes out on top, but play whichever you like more / are more comfortable with. That spec will always pull more DPS.

Deleted
    Play what you are most comfortable with. If you are not comfortable playing Arms chances are you would perform worse than Fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laundry View Post
    SMF is only going to pull ahead of shinka with 2 489+ weapons. As of right now I'd say your best bet is to go arms. Its a different playstyle but if you can learn to manage which rage dump you should use it becomes very easy and extremely fun to play.

TG in that gear is probably only about a 300-500 DPS increase over arms, and even then it's not always certain that it will always be. I'd say you should sim yourself as both specs and see what comes out on top, but play whichever you like more / are more comfortable with. That spec will always pull more DPS.
    I simmed 496 Shinka / 489 Starshatter, because I got the shinka off a coin today, and apparently I still do more with 2x 483 weapons so that's a false statement :P

Deleted
    Dont even think about it. Go TG learn 2 manage the rage ( not as spamable as smf ) and enjoy the 2 + targets encounters. RB glyph is a must. Even single target you should pull alot more dps then the 463 smf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrius View Post
    I simmed 496 Shinka / 489 Starshatter, because I got the shinka off a coin today, and apparently I still do more with 2x 483 weapons so that's a false statement :P
    It's not a false statement at all. I didn't do the simming myself I just remember simming arms vs tg when I had a second starshatter and the DPS difference was literally 300 vs arms.

but like I said, do what you're best at and that'll win every time.

sim yourself. I don't see how you won't pull higher numbers with a 496 axe (483LFR, you didnt sepcify) + 463 crit/exp axe from scholo than 2x463 as SMF.