Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

[BM] Lei Shi, Protector adds question

We'll be at Lei Shi tonight and I was thinking of going full out diffuse magic and glyphed guard for it since she doesn't melee, but remembered the adds. Do they hit hard enough I may want to take unglyphed guard instead of glyphed for the spray stacks? Or would a dampen harm be more effective with them then diffuse magic.

Deleted
    You really should just CC those adds as much as possible. They hit so hard that even with cooldowns up you won't stand a chance.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I meant for the one add, we're CCing the others. So probably best to keep dampen harm for those adds the glyphed guard for the spray then.

Yeah don't worry about the adds too much in regards to how you are going to prepare your spec for this fight.

Don't forget about zen meditation on this fight, its awesome. You get the full 8 seconds of 90% less damage out of it since Lei Shi doesn't melee. Combined with diffuse magic, 14 seconds of trivial damage from the splash. Can help a lot, by allowing you to tank her each add phase and let the other tank deal with adds. You should have them down and tank switched by the time you run out of damage reduction.