Deleted

How good is 4set bonus?

Hey guys!
    I'm waiting for your opinions about 4set bonus (2,5 min CD for recklessness), does it worth losing a lots of crit?

I'm not raiding, only doing LFRs with friends but still... I was using 2set (chest + gloves) and conquest points legs (lots of crit) and valor helm (also lots of crit) but this week I looted the helm from Sha so I'm using the helm + legs aswell now.

My question would be, does it worth it? I'm down to 19ish crit now unbuffed, which is really, really low in my opinion (been at 21% without 4set)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenorx View Post
    Hey guys!
    I'm waiting for your opinions about 4set bonus (2,5 min CD for recklessness), does it worth losing a lots of crit?

I'm not raiding, only doing LFRs with friends but still... I was using 2set (chest + gloves) and conquest points legs (lots of crit) and valor helm (also lots of crit) but this week I looted the helm from Sha so I'm using the helm + legs aswell now.

My question would be, does it worth it? I'm down to 19ish crit now unbuffed, which is really, really low in my opinion (been at 21% without 4set)
    For pve? its really good. 25% flat damage increase on your main ability and reckless being reduced down to 2.5 mins which you can line up with every banner which is a HUGE dps boost in and of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    For pve? its really good. 25% flat damage increase on your main ability and reckless being reduced down to 2.5 mins which you can line up with every banner which is a HUGE dps boost in and of itself.

That first part is the 2set not the 4set, but I see what you're saying. Also, it's pretty good. You can line it up with every bloodbath/avatar (whichever you use) which is extremely nice and allows very good burst during times of need. I can get off ~3 recks per fight depending on the encounter (Sha is a good example where you can have closer to 5)