View Poll Results: will you partecipate in a class-action against Blizz for the missing improvements?

Voters
287. This poll is closed
  • Yes, i have been tricked to pay for content that wont be in game so i have to be refound

33 11.50%
  • no, even if i agree with the reasonig behind.

32 11.15%
  • no, i find we are ok as we are.

222 77.35%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Green fire being pushed back makes you forget all of our amazing/notable changes with MOP?

Take a breath.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

okay what would you rather have? going to the black temple in 5.1 and then getting green fire at THE END of the expansion

or not go to black temple this patch and have a bunch of other quests that end with you getting green fire IN A COUPLE MONTHS

O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

LOL wow I cannot believe you are crying about this.....wahh...my fire isn't green...what a troll ol

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    What really bothers me, is that the OP believes that everything posted on the MMO front page is coming directly from blizzard's mouth.

1. the Cataclysm spell was datamined, in no way was it ever announced by blizzard officially.
    2. The Questline for Green Fire was datamined as well. In fact, it was datamined as a scenario. Blizzard Developers didn't even announce it would give green fire until yesterday.
    3. Blizzard said during patch 4.3 that their intention was to cosmetically give warlocks green fire through a glyph. The fact that they disregarded that idea and instead went all epic with giving it an actual quest line should show you just how much shits blizzard gives about the warlock class.
    4. Who gives a damn about what spec is best. Play the spec you want to play. I've been elemental since Vanilla in pve and pvp, been a good guilds and decent arena teams. In the end, its not about what's the best spec, but rather about the skill of the player.

Quote Originally Posted by volrat View Post
    This patch should have been a glorious one for our cass.

A new quest line should bring us some lore and the green fire, both reasonable request the class players are asking from several years.

whyle actually it is the least present in top arena teams a RBG.

You...You can't be serious?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, umm, I take it English is not your first language? If it is, you really need to go back to school and learn it again.

Deleted
    Class action because you don't like your class? You'll only make frontpages for being pathetic.

I can understand League of Legends English but this takes the cake.

I wonder if I can sue Blizzard for taking away my rolling ignites 6 years ago or would that be out of the statute of limitations?

Quote Originally Posted by justlols View Post
    What really bothers me, is that the OP believes that everything posted on the MMO front page is coming directly from blizzard's mouth.

1. the Cataclysm spell was datamined, in no way was it ever announced by blizzard officially.
    2. The Questline for Green Fire was datamined as well. In fact, it was datamined as a scenario. Blizzard Developers didn't even announce it would give green fire until yesterday.
    3. Blizzard said during patch 4.3 that their intention was to cosmetically give warlocks green fire through a glyph. The fact that they disregarded that idea and instead went all epic with giving it an actual quest line should show you just how much shits blizzard gives about the warlock class.
    4. Who gives a damn about what spec is best. Play the spec you want to play. I've been elemental since Vanilla in pve and pvp, been a good guilds and decent arena teams. In the end, its not about what's the best spec, but rather about the skill of the player.
    ^^^
    Pretty much everything said here.

I'm not sure how a rational person would come up with the conclusion that Blizzard tricked you into a subscription, but maybe you could enlighten me OP?

i usually disagree with threads like these. But i have to say, i feel like this patch just took from the class and gave nothing back ( even things that were said they were going to be given). Feels like we have lost out completely and got nothing in return. Every. Single. Spec. Got a nerf for both pve and pvp. How is this fair at all? ..

Warlock tears... so delicious! NOM NOM NOM!

But seriously... if you look at this thread, about half the warlocks say "we're great/fine" the other half say "we need help", which is about on par with every other class balance discussion... Pretty good evidence the class isn't that over or underpowered...

Quote Originally Posted by volrat View Post
    A case where players take a class action against a software house will make to the front page of many press, and perhaps, finally, the company will start to listen and take into consideration his playerbase.
    Have fun finding a lawyer that will get past the part of the WoW license agreement you click on every patch that says "your play experience may change" without laughing in your face...

I'd say you're pissed for the wrong things. This is not what I had in mind when I clicked the thread. Yes we should be angry, but not really because we're not getting Green Fire or Glyph of Supernova (who would've even used that seriously?).

If anything I think Blizzard should update the Boomkin form. It is way outdated and I have to look at it every time I play my druid. I don't see why green flames are soo important to you..? I think druids need a new boomkin more then warlocks need green flames.

Deleted
    Funny how people keeps pointing to the upper class of skill to define a class.
    Exceptions do not make the case.

To be honest, the love that Blizzard's given to warlocks in terms of "pretties and shinies" is definitely huge, but I'd rather have love for class mechanics and balancing rather than the appearance. Blizzard should be praised for the effort its developers have made to make the warlock class much more attractive in a way.

10+ Year Old Account
    can someone get this guy a whaaburger and some french cries and possible a cup of STFU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorte View Post
    We all agree that Warlock (affli) is one of the top PvE spec now.
    but what the heck are you talking about regarding PvP?
    http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...-0--0-0-0.html
    absolute shit?
    Demo:8 destro: 15 affli: 24 out of 34 spec in total
    Only Affli is weak.

Try monks all three spec in bottom 6 spec.
    Do you even play a Warlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Do you even play a Warlock?
    Seems like plenty of people do. I guess the issue is you just aren't any good.

What the shit balls is this?

Go outside.