How far did you get into reading the patch notes?

This is how far I got before I lost total interest.

World of Warcraft Patch 5.1

General
    The Pandaren Campaign begins!
    The conflict between the Horde and the Alliance has ignited a new series of daily quests along

That's nice... I take this to mean you have been ignoring all coverage of the patch here and on other sites?

10+ Year Old Account
    do i smell another post about QQ'ing on daily quest ?.... ffs its getting old.

and yes i did read all the patch notes as i always do.

I read all of the patch notes as soon as they are available. I don't wanna be the dumbass in Trade chat shouting "I can't find X" or "Where the F did my X go?" I always know what to expect and I let the update complete before I click Play to avoid any bugging

10+ Year Old Account
    I read them all thoroughly, although I skip over the stuff that is mostly relevant to addon developers. Patches are always exciting to me.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I was disgusted by the Druid changes. Almost all of them are about what other classes get from OUR Symbiosis..... Pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by Memnarch View Post
    I was disgusted by the Druid changes. Almost all of them are about what other classes get from OUR Symbiosis..... Pathetic...
    At least we still have instant flight cast for shapeshifting

Deleted
    Well all my reading was like...

.....Brawles guild.... Hunters aspect of something removed.....Druid level 32....Some war....Monk what?...... I did not read single line more. And glad I didn't don't care, waiting good games to come out.

Deleted
    Ewww more dailys! :O

Deleted
    Logged in for an hour, did LFR for the weekly gold rewards (Aww yiss) and then realized they barely add any content this patch. New quests and dailies? Sure that's content, but does this make the game more fun? Don't we have enough quests just from 85 to 90? Really dissapointed with 5.1. Still like the game though, just that i feel like Blizzard is making fun of their customers with such shallow content patches.

Quote Originally Posted by hmzlol View Post

.....Brawles guild.... Hunters aspect of something removed.....Druid level 32....Some war....Monk what?...... I did not read single line more. And glad I didn't don't care, waiting good games to come out.
    and yet you took the time to come into a WoW forum, read a WoW topic, and comment on a WoW issue. I know you were speaking, but all I heard was "blah blah blah, blah blah blah, I like attention". lol

Deleted
    Already done with the new "content". Also item upgrade is terrible to say the least.... Why can't I use valor to increase the ilvl of my pvp epics? Oh well... Back to the Loremaster quests!!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    and yet you took the time to come into a WoW forum, read a WoW topic, and comment on a WoW issue. I know you were speaking, but all I heard was "blah blah blah, blah blah blah, I like attention". lol
    Hahaha, you read that too? Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Validate my opinions! Tell me I'm as great as Bender!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortai2 View Post
    Hahaha, you read that too? Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Validate my opinions! Tell me I'm as great as Bender!
    lol awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by hmzlol View Post

And which games are these? :3

Read all the patchnotes, not so much for class balance that affects me personally, but I'm glad some classes took a beating.

@OP, you got anything worthwhile to say, or are you just yet another in line to complain about optional content?
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-11-28 at 08:30 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimitzles View Post
    This is how far I got before I lost total interest.
    The end...of the notes and this thread.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I checked to see if that ridiculous totem change made it through. They did. I flipped a table screamed bus shock and stopped reading.

I, also, do not like a lot of dailies.

But I like Brawler's Guild.

How do I cope with things have good and bad in them?

I do not know.

I think I shall just completely dislike anything that has bad in it.

That seems like a good decision.

Yes.