Another Curse Nerf?

Curse of Enfeeblement and Aura of Enfeeblement now reduce the physical damage dealt by all targets by 10% (was 20%).

I honestly thought they gutted the aura enough, this seems a little drastic.

Deleted
    apparently the only guy who really cared for warlocks at Blizzard was fired.
    now it's back to business as usual.

to the ground, baby

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Curse of Enfeeblement and Aura of Enfeeblement now reduce the physical damage dealt by all targets by 10% (was 20%).

I honestly thought they gutted the aura enough, this seems a little drastic.
    Its a blanket aura. No skill just show up, blizzard is trying to do away with these things.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Its a blanket aura. No skill just show up, blizzard is trying to do away with these things.
    "Curse" of enfeeblement is not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You mean like warriors oneshotmacro where they pop all cds and mash face against keyboard? yeah... ok

10+ Year Old Account
    aura nerf for undispellable dark soul , good trade imho

I completely understand the unfeeblement aura nerf but apply it to elements is just retarded.

The thing that really makes me hate Blizz for making the aura useless is the range reduction.