Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Lynx rush bugged?

I have tried it by itself and in my rotation and i am not seeing any damage at all or any kind of bleed effect on the target
    i asked some people on my realm, it's working for some and not working for others, i even tried all my pets and i am still getting nothing
    just an odd bug for it to work for certain people and just seeing if its doing it for any other hunters
    Thankyou

No damage numbers at all? I know I cant see my bleed effect or timer at all but the damage is there. If you're using some sort of ui addon that could be a problem, I use ElvUI and it CAN'T track the new lynx rush yet. But people using stock WoW Ui can see it.

I can see it quite fine, but I have noticed that sometimes it doesn't stack up to 9. Not sure what the cause of this is, might be that since the pet jumps around he sometimes get parried from the front or something.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    i let my pet attack the dummy by himself for about 15-20 sec, does 300-400k damage and its no different with lynx rush, but for this i am using from what i am seeing from recount, and recount has no track of lynx rush