Black Temple closing?

Hey.

Take a look at this picture: http://imgur.com/dNjmS

Seems like The Black Temple is on it's way of being locked down?
    I've heard something about a scenario going on in BT, some maps were found maby and stuff, has something to do with that?

Anyone know something about this? Got really curious

Thanks

If they remove black temple as a raid. Like ZG. im gonna unleash my lasergun rage!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's related to the warlock chain in 5.2

No, it is not closing. In 5.2 there will be a separate scenario instance involving locations within BT for the new warlock quest line. This will not affect the raid instance.

As with Scarlet Monastery, I'd assume they'd just use new/old/specific parts they need rather than ditch an entire raid to give warlocks green fire.

Deleted
    Hope it is indeed related to the lock quest, and not a Naxxramas move, where they bring BT updated to level 95 for the next expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstalons View Post
    No, it is not closing. In 5.2 there will be a separate scenario instance involving locations within BT for the new warlock quest line. This will not affect the raid instance.
    Cool. I actually thought it was closed when seeing it, untill I actually tried to enter.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So does it still place the "Trusted by the Ashtongue" buff which makes everything friendly upon entering or has that been fixed? I can't test it right now as I am not home.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.