That would be awesome and worthy of blowing a fortune on making a reality.
Two chicks at the same time.
Love my guildies, but where are my minions.
550m annuity, 360m lump sum. Inflation alone makes that worth well over 630m 20 years from now.
Even if you invested in the most conservative returns, you could add an additional 1.5 - 2% annual rate of return.
One other person mentioned that if you take the annuity and die the next year, it isn't passed on to your family - also a very good point. Anyone who takes the annuity is throwing money away.
So back on topic, i would buy a lot of drugs and hookers, and probably a cheeseburger.
Make 250 people Millionaires.
50M To parents
25M to each sister and 1 niece.
25M To my best friend.
Open my own restaurant be the head chef, build myself a nice house, buy a few nice cars and live the rest of my life care free. I'd probably give money away here and their, attempt to invest and probably fail though
Build myself a replica of Kara. Because fuck what everyone thinks, that's why.
I am an opinionated man, who is haunted by the daemons of his actions and words.
Pay off my debts, my fiancee's debts, my parents' debts, my brother's debts. Invest and donate the rest. Be happy.
1. Get a lawyer.
2. Buy the house next door to the one I live in currently.
3. Pay off my parents house.
4. Make a donation to the institution I work at because those kids deserve better.
5. Set money aside for my nieces and nephew.
6. Keep working where I work, maybe drop down to part time. I like where I work I can't see me leaving it ever.
You would be ruined by taxes and broke before you'd get to that last part. You're starting at, as it stands now at 360M before taxes if you take the cash and YOU pay taxes on gifts over the exemption which is only $13,000 last I checked unless you go into your life time exemption which isn't very high either. Not to mention how many lives you'd possibly ruin by passing out money that recklessly.
I would get a simple nice home and car. Then I would spend a few years figuring out what to do with my life, paying my cleaning lady generously.
1. Jump for joy
2. Do the smart thing(Lawyer up, financial advisor, etc).
3. Clear Debt for my and my immediate family
4. Set up a college fund for my nieces and young cousins
5. Get off the grid. The only people who would know where I went would be my parents and some 1 or 2 friends. That's it. I have too many people on the outskirts of the family tree or my friend zone who think they would be entitled to my money for me to announce where I am at all times.