The guy who is streaming now... what is this addon?

http://www.twitch.tv/reolac

Im referring to his buff/debuff bars and his cast bar.
    That looks fantastic!
    We dream, we dream.

That is a heavily modified version of ElvUI. It's a sister-addon to TukUI. Those "buffs and debuffs bars" are called Aurabars I believe. Can be disabled, altered, etc. The UI is great, have been using it for over a year now. Very easy to customize but there are quite a lot of options. Definitely work checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    That is a heavily modified version of ElvUI. It's a sister-addon to TukUI. Those "buffs and debuffs bars" are called Aurabars I believe. Can be disabled, altered, etc. The UI is great, have been using it for over a year now. Very easy to customize but there are quite a lot of options. Definitely work checking out.
    Thing is i dont like full-UI bundles, as i prefer a bit here, a bit there etc.

is it possible to find those aurabars as standalone? Brb checking curse

Edit: Nope. At least not as "aurabars" :<
    We dream, we dream.

Yup, that's just ElvUI.

Something similar to those Aurabars is an addon called NeedToKnow. It is wonderful and I use it for different spell tracking in other locations on my screen than the aurabars. Very customizable, can track any buff/debuff/show stacks and duration, etc. Available on Curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Something similar to those Aurabars is an addon called NeedToKnow. It is wonderful and I use it for different spell tracking in other locations on my screen than the aurabars. Very customizable, can track any buff/debuff/show stacks and duration, etc. Available on Curse.
    Thing is i got plenty of dot timer addons, i just specifically loved the look of this one... But if you can only get it as part of a large bundle, i guess ill have to pass it :/
    We dream, we dream.

Yeah, I've loved the UI for a long time, but I'm with you, I don't like full UIs. I've tried both elvui and tukui and just can't keep them for a long amount of time :/

10+ Year Old Account
    look up Elkano's BuffBars for buff/debuff/weap buff and quartz for casting
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Why are you so mad did he kick you in the balls while typing his post?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Thing is i got plenty of dot timer addons, i just specifically loved the look of this one... But if you can only get it as part of a large bundle, i guess ill have to pass it :/
    Should give it a whirl TBH, I always liked my own UI too, but I recently (few weeks ago) decided to try elvui. Very satisfied, bundle or not, and way less resource-hog, too, than having everything customized yourself. Just check it out, can always go back if you don't like it.