Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    but Ms. Penthouse Playboy centre-fold decides she wants a piece of your sorry ass? What now I say. What are you going to do. huh-huh?

Mrs. Wife will never find out.
    Dunno about you, but I was raised to understand honour and respect.

If I make commitments, I keep them.

but Ms. Penthouse Playboy centre-fold decides she wants a piece of your sorry ass? What now I say. What are you going to do. huh-huh?

I'd ask the wife of my dreams for a 3-some with the playbunny. She'd have to say yes, because she's ideal, right?

I see what you did there. But our dreams are subjective.
    No, they are not. They are not simply because they are our own. Everyone has a different idea of perfection and everyone wants different things. It's not like 2 people share their dreams.
    My dream woman is not the same as yours. But neither me nor you would trade her for anyone else, just because she is, in our eyes, utter perfection. That meaning there can be no better woman ever.

If you're married to the woman of your dreams, in your eyes she's perfect, so ms playboy is not.

Why would you if you have "the woman of your dreams". Trust should be important in a relationship, that she won't find out doesn't make it right.

Guilt

I couldn't live with the guilt or even kiss my kids in the morning.

she'll never find out, and it's only sex... having an affair is much more worse. she'll never know it. BUT!!!!! you will know it. can you live with that? with the knowing and never tell her? do you really think you can handle that all? or better, what if you really like the sex with the playmate

As the five pages before me attest, you made this question too easy with the "woman of your dreams" part. I mean no one's going to pick the lesser of the two women and a guilty conscience to go with it. It's just a no-brainer.

No, I would not. Anybody who says yes needs to stop being a teenager and think with his little head all the time. Sex is good and all but in the end it is just sex and I get plenty at home already.

but she will never ever find out. Like ever.
    Doesn't really matter if she knows, I would know. There's no way I could live with the guilt or the lie. I think one would have to be a deceitful person to begin with to be able to keep it hidden from their spouse.

The woman of my dreams would be superior anyway, I've never given into temptation even if I've been in a dead relationship and approached by a wonderful girl, I do nothing until the previous relationship is over.
    One cannot simply quit wow his way into Mordor.

Let your wife know and do them both at the same time.

That's what I would do anyway if I were happely married to the woman of my dreams ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I'd ask the wife of my dreams for a 3-some with the playbunny. She'd have to say yes, because she's ideal, right?
    Oh man I didn't see that coming.
    One cannot simply quit wow his way into Mordor.

No, I despise cheating and it's wrong in any form.

I would never do that, especially to the woman of my dreams.

No. I find women other than my girlfriend sexually attractive but the idea of actually having sex with any one else grosses me out.
    Higgledy-piggledy Lord Wyman Manderly
    Sups with his foes, leaving Nary a crumb.

Wolvering wolverenes Incontrovertibly
    Tell all who hearken that Winter is come.

If you are married to the woman of your dreams... then the word cheating, or the vision of other women does and means nothing too you. If you even can think of cheating on "the woman of your dreams" then you never really loved her. If you did, and she goes and you feel bad for it, then sorry...but you never loved her and she deserves better. This also counts for the opposite.

Nope. Would not.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

I don't see the purpose of cheating on the woman of your dreams.

So no, I would not cheat her.

happy and marriage should not be in the same sentence together
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

woman of my dreams > some playboy b*****

But being married with her would actually be the hard part.