Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #101
    some playboy bunny is super easy to deny however my body would melt if it was olivia wilde

  2. #102
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    17,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    but Ms. Penthouse Playboy centre-fold decides she wants a piece of your sorry ass? What now I say. What are you going to do. huh-huh?

    Mrs. Wife will never find out.
    I've met a few playmates in reality. All but one have been subject to ignorance.
    Once the camera is not turned on, and all the make up and mambo jambo surrounding the glamor shots isn't there. Them playmates turn pretty fast into just another average girl. And very easy to resist....

    The one exception was the sister of a friend of mine, and she was a one of a kind human being. We met before I met my wife, and if things would have gone different, she could have become my wife. We got along extremely well. She was exactly 21 minutes younger than me. Totally fell in love with her personality. One day, she had to move to another city, so i was told.... What I didn't know was, that she was terminally ill. Passed away shortly after, and that was that..

  3. #103
    I haven't read the thread. How many people said threeway? Cos the woman of my dreams would be keen on that.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    happy and marriage should not be in the same sentence together
    Bullshit..
    "What do you consider your greatest fault?"
    "Honesty."
    "I don't think honesty is a fault."
    "I don't care what you think."

  5. #105
    Pandaren Monk Auloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I haven't read the thread. How many people said threeway? Cos the woman of my dreams would be keen on that.
    Sounds like a win-win.

  6. #106
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    The women of my dreams would look 10x better than any playboy centrefold. They generally appear fake and also do not sing in Korean pop groups. So I'd have to say no.

    And I'd have to agree with this statement as well:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    You're not happily married if you'd do it just because she'd never find out.

  7. #107
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    12,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    The women of my dreams would look 10x better than any playboy centrefold. They generally appear fake and also do not sing in Korean pop groups. So I'd have to say no.

    And I'd have to agree with this statement as well:
    How is that not a positive thing, man? :-/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    MMOC IRC!

  8. #108
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    63
    How can a photo of a woman make any decision? Am I missing some critical piece of information here?

  9. #109
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,520
    So many guiltless easy outs in this.

    -Woman of my dreams (I assume you mean good dreams) is already > any other woman, whether they be centerfolds, models, celebs, etc.
    -Woman of my dreams would enjoy three-ways (and why stop at three?)
    -Happily married erases the urges

  10. #110
    The Lightbringer Ciddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,971
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I haven't read the thread. How many people said threeway? Cos the woman of my dreams would be keen on that.
    We have a winner.

    Really though, I think my answer is no. If you're happily married to the woman of your dreams, you have no reason to cheat on her.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-11-30 at 03:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

  11. #111
    Over 9000! Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    9,336
    I would tell her to fuck off. Playboy models aren't really beautiful and they're stupid as hell.

    If I'm married with the woman of my dreams, why would I care about another? And more so about such plastic women, made with countless surgeries.

    Quote Originally Posted by raechuul View Post
    Let's rephrase this for you. You're married to the woman of your dreams. She is perfect and you love her to death, and she tells you that you're the greatest shit since sliced bread. You have great sex, she loves your personality, you can laugh with her, play WoW with her, etc.

    Then she meets a guy she just thinks is pretty dang attractive and has sex with him.

    How do you feel?
    Kind of bad if she doesn't tell me before. If she does tell me, and I am sure it's just sex and nothing more, good for her, I can't say I would be happy, but I wouldn't be angry or break up.

  12. #112
    You're with the woman of your dreams, what would the centerfold matter?

  13. #113
    Seriously, if the question has a yes/no answer just make a poll -.-

    OT : I'd resist probably, depends on the girl

  14. #114
    The Insane Reeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX USA
    Posts
    18,848
    Happily married? Woman of my dreams? Why would I care at all about Ms. Penthouse?
    Well 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
    Because you look so fine
    And I really wanna make you mine

  15. #115
    High Overlord transorD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    130
    Not even close, you say no. If you're married to the woman of your dreams, doesn't matter who offers, you say no.

    Even if you aren't married to the woman of your dreams, only shitty people cheat.

  16. #116
    I wouldn't cheat on anybody, let alone one of those weird looking women.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    How is that not a positive thing, man? :-/
    You obviously haven't heard any Kpop.

    * Brainwashes PizzaSHARK with Kpop!

  18. #118
    Scarab Lord Azutael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,814
    If it's the woman of my dreams, why would I care about anyone else ? :P

  19. #119
    Pandaren Monk schwank05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sanborn, MN
    Posts
    1,751
    No reason to have sex with someone else if you are already having sex with your wife, what exactly is there to be gained with having sex with someone else? I just don't get it the reasoning anyone can come up with for cheating on your spouse. Its about sex correct, so if you are already having it with your wife why is someone else needed. IMO at least for a man sex is sex no matter how you put it.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    but Ms. Penthouse Playboy centre-fold decides she wants a piece of your sorry ass? What now I say. What are you going to do. huh-huh?

    Mrs. Wife will never find out.
    Even if she would never find out, I wouldn't do it. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself.
    Yes, I'm pretty strict towards myself, it's all a matter of principle.

    Besides, if she's the woman of your dreams then the Penthouse model couldn't compare, right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •