10+ Year Old Account

Metamorphasis question

Ok so Im in caster form or the one with wings boom boom filling bar now when i switch to metamorphasis form why do i lose all of the fury i just gained cus now i cast one spell in meta form and im back to caster form from no fury. Please tell me what im doing wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your Fury is wiped to 200 when you leave Dark Apotheosis. Working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    So for pvp purposes are you saying to use the regular caster form so that you can switch to meta form? Ok so then whats dark apoth for plz more expaining i dont think i get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    So for pvp purposes are you saying to use the regular caster form so that you can switch to meta form? Ok so then whats dark apoth for plz more expaining i dont think i get it.
    dark apotheosis is for soloing old content, questing, doing scenarios when there isn't a proper tank and for PvP if you'd rather survive than do damage (for instance, when you're the flag carrier)

you are NOT supposed to change from DA's good defense to meta's good burst. that would be OP.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg makes perfect sense now use regular caster form into meta form offensive play and DA for more survivability /utility? this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Omg makes perfect sense now use regular caster form into meta form offensive play and DA for more survivability /utility? this right?
    yup, that's right
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.